Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

major elbow pain. what should i use.

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
Yeah I have one on now. Tennis elbow brace. It helps. I went in with 300mg of deca today, I gave in.lol. I just want the inflamation to stop and don't want cortizone shot

Last edited:
S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
Yeah I have one on now. Tennis elbow brace. It helps. I went in with 300mg of deca today, I gave in.lol. I just want the inflamation to stop and don't want cortizone shot

good for you then. better to get some synthesis going on as opposed to masking the pain and causing even more damage. you can get the same rate of good collagen synthesis out of 100mg a wk if that is all you are going for

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
In one day, one fucking day my elbow pain is almost gone, I swear I love deca! I can't believe it. I thought it would take weeks, I just did a cycle of deca about 8 weeks ago and I got extreme elbow pain 2 weeks ago, now its almost gone. One night!!!! So freaking happy!

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
Thanks bro I got some generic patches that compare to saloon paas! It works great along side with deca. Elbow feels 85% better in less than 2 days !

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I suffer from the elbow pain as well bro . I was def gonna say DECA !!! I am running 1& 1/2 cc per week and it's helping . I've had this happen to me b4 and Deca has always been my go to drug !!!
i think the Deca I'm takin may be bunk , dk yet tho , but it shouldn't take this long for it too work. It works pretty quickly .
One more thing, u can always use a compression brace, those things ****in work !!!
or get ur hands on Voltaren cream !!!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I'm going to disagree on cortisone " masking " the problem.
I'm not a med professional but I believe it is a hell if an anti inflammatory. Often the reason for pain is inflammation.
I've had my share of cortisone and don't regret any of them

L

locutus61

Dec 26, 2011
I'm going to disagree on cortisone " masking " the problem.
I'm not a med professional but I believe it is a hell if an anti inflammatory. Often the reason for pain is inflammation.
I've had my share of cortisone and don't regret any of them
Cortisone completely cured an impingement I had in my shoulder. Been pain free for 10yrs in the effected shoulder.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
DK if it was mentioned but Fish Oil does good as well !!! U may wanna invest in some and take it every day , see how that works !!!

Last edited:
U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
I might sound like a brokin record with this but tb500 is the shit for joint pain. Took it more then a year ago for horrible elbow pain and after wk 3 the pain was almost gone by wk 5 I was 100% after 9-10wks I stopped takin it due to the pain not coming back even after cutting back to 2mg wk and have not used any for more then a year and the pain has not returned.

i did how ever just restart after a ankle surgery I just has. Ok, on Thursday I had my surgery that evening I took 4mg the next morning he pain was much less only took 1pain pill that day and really didn't need to. Yesterday I took 2 more mgs and for short distances I can walk with out pain! That was only 4 days ago and tomorrow I will take another 2mgs... So I know the ankle is not 100% but after only 4 days I know I should be in much more pain then I am. Ill see where I'm at in 5 more days when I see the doc for my first check up.

but I really think TB should be something you at least look into.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I agree^^^ I'm on my 4 week of TB500 and my elbow and shoulder pain has almost went away. I'm running 2.5mg Monday and Thursday's for 6 weeks and then dropping to 1-2mg a week after that.

mands

R

regular

MuscleHead
May 31, 2012
Tennis elbow I go to a great physical therapist now, just can't bring up gear.lol. its on the upper part of my elbow. I can't even open or carry my protien cup

Rest and local gh injections.

B

bigant46

Nov 5, 2012
Bro,if it sticks and stays,time to look into certain peptides

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic