Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Maintaining size while off steroids

G

GrassFed

Sep 18, 2010
Using HGH and insulin and maybe IGF although have no experience with IGF. What would most suggest is the best way to hold onto gains while off steroids?

HGH EOD + insulin with meals? or also EOD with growth.

Trying to find the best way along with PCT to get through comming off and untill next course which could be awhile.

stpete

stpete

Oct 30, 2012
Why HGH and Slin? HGH takes like 6 months to kick in and slin can be very dangerous. And they need to be injected daily, sometimes twice a day.

Maintaining off cycle is purely dependent on training, rest and diet.

S

Sammy555

Feb 22, 2012
GH is about the single best way to hold gains of cycle and it's anti catabolic from day 1. Not sure where all this 6 months for gh to work thing comes from. Fat loss takes a while to notice if diet doesn't change, I guess that's why

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
Why HGH and Slin? HGH takes like 6 months to kick in and slin can be very dangerous. And they need to be injected daily, sometimes twice a day.

Maintaining off cycle is purely dependent on training, rest and diet.

agreed.

Some losses are inevetible, unfortunately. keeping your diet dialed in, training intense, can help. I'm older, and post cycle, need to usually give the tendons a rest so lighter weight with more reps for me is usually what i do.

good luck!

---Roman

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
maybe the OP needs to explain further but if you are coming off AAS and going right on GH and Slin you'd still better have HCG and a strong PCT protocol to jump start your test production.

Also I think for the amount of effort you have to put into gh and slin daily etc Id rather go with a low TRT dose of test.

Ive been on now for close to 4 years and a blast and then cruise. I stay in a 225-235 range at 5'11 when most men in my family are 185-195. I keep my gains.

Sep 11, 2012
maybe the OP needs to explain further but if you are coming off AAS and going right on GH and Slin you'd still better have HCG and a strong PCT protocol to jump start your test production.

Also I think for the amount of effort you have to put into gh and slin daily etc Id rather go with a low TRT dose of test.

Ive been on now for close to 4 years and a blast and then cruise. I stay in a 225-235 range at 5'11 when most men in my family are 185-195. I keep my gains.

I agree with this 100%. I would run 200mg test weekly with 500-1000iu hcg weekly while cruising. You might even go lower on the hcg like 250-500iu weekly. I have a friend that does that and likes it but for me I have to go a little higher. I see no need to jack with slin when the negative side effect can be death. However, I stay on hgh year round, PERIOD. It works well and I have seen it help me keep my gains as well.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Using HGH and insulin and maybe IGF although have no experience with IGF. What would most suggest is the best way to hold onto gains while off steroids?

HGH EOD + insulin with meals? or also EOD with growth.

Trying to find the best way along with PCT to get through comming off and untill next course which could be awhile.

He wants to know the best way to hold on to gains while OFF CYCLE. Cruising after the cycle would not be coming off, so there's no point in advocating it for a guy who wants to come off and recover without losing a lot of mass/strength.

Yes, maintaining/growing/cutting all depend on training, rest, and diet whether you are on or off. But to say that they are PURELY dependent on each other is just false. There are absolutely ways to maximize gains while on cycle, just like there are alternative ways that will help supplement correct diet, training, and rest while OFF cycle.

Sammy555 nailed it on the head. The visible fat-loss effects of GH will take a while to manifest themselves, but the maintenance of size and strength are made easier and more profound, given all else is equal, from the first shot of GH and on.

As far as slin, it is not to be taken lightly, but for the right individuals (who have a reason beyond "I want to look big" and are disciplined enough to have all their ducks in a row) slin can be a valuable addition to a bulking cycle, or to a PCT in order to keep size/strength. I would need to know a lot more about you GrassFed before I would recommend it or tell you it's right for you.

Bottom line, two things. #1 - Respect EVERYTHING you put in your body, and if the scare-mongers have you so worked up about insulin that you decide not to, then that is probably for the best. #2 - Give us more information about your long-term goals, experience, age, etc, along with what you already know about this subject. Then those of us who understand what you are asking can give better advice.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
A couple things to keep in mind:
1- get your natty hormones back up and producing as fast as possible. Make sure you run the most efficient PCT.
2- Dont stop eating once you come off. That is a major reason for losses.
3- dont over train. Remember AAS work so well because they speed up ones recovery.
4- run a blood test at some point to make sure everything is where it should be. If anything is out of wack it can throw your whole body into a downward spiral.
5- if you mean truly off that means running nothing imo. If you mean off Testosterone and other Anabolic Androgenic in order to get your boys producing and let your body recharge peptides would be a great way to help ensure you maintain the muscle you busted your ass to achieve. Just my 2 cents for you.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic