Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Mac's long road to greatness

Sj_macka

Sj_macka

Nov 12, 2012
Cannot wait to smash deadlifts today. Fasted cardio done this morning bedroom Olympics style :D

Sj_macka

Sj_macka

Nov 12, 2012
Deadlift session completed. Working at 75% of underestimated max lift. Felt real good on back..need to remind myself not to rush it and throw a load of weight on the bar. So felt like I could have pulled 200kg+ today. (Might have something to do with 3 scoops of the old jack 3d mixed with3 scoops of amino energy - topped off with a sprinkle of cradle of filth- now that's a pre work out!!)

Hip mobility warm up
Fire hydrants
Wide mountain climbers
V-sit rolls
Frog jumps
Hip flexor stretch

Did some hang cleans to fire up posterior chain. Nothing heavy 60kg was max weight for 8 reps

Dead lifts 135kg
2x6
1x12(AMRAP) - grip let me know here last rep was by finger tips.

Hamstring curls - hamstring curl machine broken so did standing leg curls on leg extension
3x20 each leg cannot remember weight.

BB Good morning - Ramping sets
1x5 - 50kg
1x5 - 60kg
1x5 - 65kg
1x5 - 70kg
1x4 - 75kg

BB glute bridge
3x10 - 60kg 2 second squeeze of glutes at the top

Decided to add some high rep trap and shoulders work in to this day but without any pressing as don't want to effect press day.

Shrugs super set with cable lat raise
80kgx20 10kgx20 3 sets

Front raise super set with face pulls
20kgx20 40kgx20 3 sets

Barbell roll outs to finish
3 sets of 12.

Pretty full on work out but felt really good to go at. Looking forward to Wednesdays training session already!!!!

Sj_macka

Sj_macka

Nov 12, 2012
Feeling very sore today. Traps are the worst they have been for a while and my hams are not good either. Funny how the more I train the more I actually enjoy this feeling.

Well up early again so go my fasted cardio in. Only did 30 minutes speed walking today legs didn't want to do much more.

Will be going for a swim later with the kids so will get 20 minutes if swimming in.

Sj_macka

Sj_macka

Nov 12, 2012
Got on the scales today at 95.5kg so a drop of 1.2kg in 9 days. Nice and steady weight loss.

Went for a 20 minute run with the Mrs this morning then took her to the gym for a work out. So funny watching all the guys stick more weight on the bar when they see her to cleans with 60kg. Didn't train myself don't like weight training in a fasted state. Will hit the gym later for pull training.

Sj_macka

Sj_macka

Nov 12, 2012
Today's training session. Really enjoyed it!!

032742f8f2872311cf1c0bc9ccc6e46b_zps939f7a7e.jpg

Sj_macka

Sj_macka

Nov 12, 2012
Woke up this morning..Looked out my window and thought 'fcuk no!' So went back to bed. Have a large dose of can't be ar5ed today. Meeting Mrs M for a squat session later so need to man the Fook up.

Big breakfast is in order I think. Along with some great black coffee...

Sj_macka

Sj_macka

Nov 12, 2012
Didn't hit the gym wasn't feeling it. Got in 45 minutes of cardio instead. Got bit to pieces. Dam mossies!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic