Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Lowest Tren dose you have run?

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Has anyone tried tren A, mast, eq. Trying to get a good cut b4 I bulk. Any suggestions

I don't really see eq as a cutter.

replace the eq with test p. good cycle: test / dht / 19-nor. very synergistic.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
I'm wondering if you could further reduce your sides by taking your present dose and pinning ED, instead of EOD. I dno't get real bad sides, so I've never considered this, but I've heard others indicate that it worked for them. I've heard several people say they'll pin tren ED with a slin pin, and that way they can rotate more sites. If you're gonna run just 125mg/wk, you'd be pinning about 20mg ED.

spot on.

ed is the best way to keep blood serum levels of tren a as consistent as possible.

its the hormonal spikes and dips that aggravate sides. the more consistent the blood level, the easier the ride.

R

RADAR

Jan 19, 2011
I have ran Tren ace 3 times a wk at 100mg on mon,Wed,Fri and made very good gains, i loved the stuff so much i didn't want to come off. Lowered BF with no change in diet also however this was ran 20wks so recovery was a Bi^ch!

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
400mg EW is the lowest I have ran it but prefer 700-800. Never got much sides from it. I sweat like a pig and have some strange dreams from time to time. Usually bizarre or violent but my body seems to handle it well.

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
Lowest iv done was just over 100mg wk in 4 shots and still got every side possable.... Started at225 and kept backin it down to try and lessen side but to no avail... Tren is NOT my friend.

B

bZT

Sep 8, 2013
I try 75 mg/tren h Alpha Ph. e0d and its great, with a 500 mg/ Testo e e5d dose...
No Bad side effects!

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
im with Stumpy, that's my sweet spot....im sure we all have stories of too much, I certainly know my limit. I also like running proviron at 50mg ed

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
I've gone as low as 200mg per week of tren and still get results from how powerful it really is. And For me personally it's not the high test that gives me sides if I run high tren....it's was the lack of dht for me. I got zero sides from tren no matter how high I run it and test as long as I have masteron in with it

T

texastea

May 1, 2013
I've gone as low as 200mg per week of tren and still get results from how powerful it really is. And For me personally it's not the high test that gives me sides if I run high tren....it's was the lack of dht for me. I got zero sides from tren no matter how high I run it and test as long as I have masteron in with it

What sides do you get when you omit mast from your cycle?

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
I don't get many sides at all anyway. But I've noticed if I don have masteron in I get the insomnia and mild sides like those. I just prefer them together out of preference cause I have been told it's good to have a dht derivative with your anabolics

T

texastea

May 1, 2013
I don't get many sides at all anyway. But I've noticed if I don have masteron in I get the insomnia and mild sides like those. I just prefer them together out of preference cause I have been told it's good to have a dht derivative with your anabolics

You may be on to something by adding mast. Unfortunately, I shed hair like a Christmas tree in January on mast.

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
Hahahaha yea maybe no mast then for you brotha! Can try proviron isn't that a dht derivative?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic