Joannafit
What's New?

Lowest Tren dose you have run?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I have used Proviron with similar results as the Win or Mast. I just have easier access to them than I do Proviron.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Lowest dose I ran was tren ace 175\wk with 300mg of test prop. After about 2 weeks I jumped it up to 200mg/wk tren a and 500mg/wk prop. Had some good results from that and less sides. switced over to tren E and test E and the same doses several weeks in and kept the dosages the same. I just finished that up 3 weeks ago and liked the low dose E better then A. Came out happy with what I gained. First run on tren was 400mg/tren e with 900mg test blend and 100mg/ed of drol..... that was an awesome cycle.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
75mg 3 x per week, but mostly cuz, even after 15 plus years of cycling - Theres so much better combos I prfer than tren. To me tren is great , but way over rated

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
i started at 50 eod......for a couple months

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
75mg 3 x per week, but mostly cuz, even after 15 plus years of cycling - Theres so much better combos I prfer than tren. To me tren is great , but way over rated

Do elaborate please. I've never tried tren because I get bad insomnia from other things. What combos do you prefer?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm wondering if you could further reduce your sides by taking your present dose and pinning ED, instead of EOD. I dno't get real bad sides, so I've never considered this, but I've heard others indicate that it worked for them. I've heard several people say they'll pin tren ED with a slin pin, and that way they can rotate more sites. If you're gonna run just 125mg/wk, you'd be pinning about 20mg ED.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Tren adds 50% more weight to cows before slaughter with the same calories as non tren cows. I'd say it's pretty potent stuff. Food partioning is thru the roof.

R

roaddoc1712

Aug 23, 2013
Has anyone tried tren A, mast, eq. Trying to get a good cut b4 I bulk. Any suggestions

Ripitup

Ripitup

MuscleHead
Aug 29, 2013
Yes I use the DHT to tip the scales back to my favor. If I run Tren without a DHT derivative I have a "semi" after about 3mins of ****ing (even with ED drugs). Get something strongly Androgenic back in and I'm "rigid" ;)

Yeah I find that proviron helps me when running tren or primo. It's always a good drug to have on hand if you can get it. Personally I wouldn't run less that small of a Tren Ace dose per week. One it is a short ester that need more frequent injections and 2 because I just don't feel like you would really get "tren" results from that low of a dose. Try 300-400 and see what that does. I find no matter what dose I run I still get sides like sweating my but off..

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
300mg weekly for 2 weeks now and it's already kicking in... Weight is up, bf is down, night sweats, etc. Running mast and test alongside at same dose with var as well. I react better than a good majority of people to lower doses and also tend to feel it sooner than most. This also means I am more sensitive to side effects than most :(

I am going to lower my calorie intake because the point of this cutter is not to gain weight!

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
50mg ed.

anything less and you are wasting good gear. 35mg is the threshold at which tren is completely ineffective.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Try a high tren dose with low test dose to reduce/eliminate sides...

agreed. throw in 200-300mg of enanthate or cypionate.

wouldn't really go lower than 50mg ed.

a lot of people, me included, suffer the sides. but the bottom line is that I will gladly endure the sides in order to enjoy the benefits.

tren is 2nd to none.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic