Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Lowest Tren dose you have run?

N

NeilGM

Jan 22, 2013
I work the Tren up and down over the months depending on what the goal is. Here is a simpl diagram to try explain:

Lowest Effective Dose Max Dose (For Level)
<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Pushing Maximum Growth Pushing Maximum Body Comp change

More tren is used when dialing in, less is used when trying to be as anabolic as possible. Tren is there most the time as B.belt mentioned it is bodybuilding, some can do very well without but Tren always will be king for body comp out of what is currently to hand in the AAS market.

The principle is the body at certian levels can only handle a set amount before the side effects will need a good amount of management. Yes with GH in there and AI then it will be much higher but there is a point that too much AAS and you get more moosh/bloof and there is less and less benefit. When your at this level of use and pushing size and using AAS as the primary tool (maybe some light GH/Slin use) then by bringing down the strong androgens you allow more room for the anabolic compounds to nest if you get me. Mega dosing GH and slin different but this higher level and really you should have good foundation first before doing this.

Tren is top component for bodybuilding but doses are best cycled up and down depending on your goals and what else you using etc.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
50 mg of acetate is lowest per dose I've found to work fir me in a decent cycle

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I work the Tren up and down over the months depending on what the goal is. Here is a simpl diagram to try explain:

Lowest Effective Dose Max Dose (For Level)
<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Pushing Maximum Growth Pushing Maximum Body Comp change

More tren is used when dialing in, less is used when trying to be as anabolic as possible. Tren is there most the time as B.belt mentioned it is bodybuilding, some can do very well without but Tren always will be king for body comp out of what is currently to hand in the AAS market.

The principle is the body at certian levels can only handle a set amount before the side effects will need a good amount of management. Yes with GH in there and AI then it will be much higher but there is a point that too much AAS and you get more moosh/bloof and there is less and less benefit. When your at this level of use and pushing size and using AAS as the primary tool (maybe some light GH/Slin use) then by bringing down the strong androgens you allow more room for the anabolic compounds to nest if you get me. Mega dosing GH and slin different but this higher level and really you should have good foundation first before doing this.

Tren is top component for bodybuilding but doses are best cycled up and down depending on your goals and what else you using etc.

I agree 100% nice post

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I'm taking Tren A at 300mgs a week, along w a Test blend and Bold Cyp. Alittle Deca for the joints and of course Dbol. I came off a long layup and this seems to be working fine for me . Except for the night sweats, Tren somnia, quick temper and weird dreams, all else is good !!!
But I do agree that not everyone's the same and some can take high amounts while others do great at low amounts. Just have to find ur sweet spot like most say !!!

Good Post !!

T

Tony Delk

Sep 15, 2010
I have used Tren at 25mg/day but in my case the sides were the same at 25mg as they were at 100/d. Tren is just a harsh steroid, try stacking tren with halotestin the sides are crazy!

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Tren ALWAYS gives me sides so I was thinking of doing a VERY low dose run. Maybe around 120mg Tren Ace weekly with a bunch of Test.

What is the lowest you have run Tren with results?

Not going to do much. 250 mg ew is as low as I feel would be effective. I stack that with test at 250mg ew. You will see lean gains.It seems like a mild cycle on paper, but when you consider how much more anabolic tren is than test is, it makes since, and while only running 250mg ew of test, you will keep e2 sides to a minimum. You need it any way running tren. I don't use an AI on this cycle. If you do have that problem, start with a minimum dosage on your AI and reduce it if you can.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Im at 200mg EW Tren E and 500mg EW Test E and im getting great results. Im starting to sleep again too.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic