Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Lowering Test Dose

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
i'm really not surprised to hear that your slamming 2+ grams of test KBD, but instead of bashing you for it i will say this; the highest my dose ever went was 1g and at that dose my gains werent much greater than they were at 500mg. at least not enough of a difference to justify such a high dose. all it did was make me feel more lethargic and drain my pocket quicker.
i understand your logic behind experimenting with different doses. like Gix said, we've all done it, but 2+ grams is really overkill and wont be worth the damage its doing long term for the minimal gains short term.

p.s. you're still a phagg

Like i said it was a 2 week thing, going to drop to 600-750. Thanks guys.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I don't think it's that crazy if you consider as a front load... Highest I've ever gone myself is one gram, my sweet spots 600-750 depending on the gear.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I don't think it's that crazy if you consider as a front load... Highest I've ever gone myself is one gram, my sweet spots 600-750 depending on the gear.

Way overboard even for a frontload if the desired weekly dose is 600-700. People tend to frontload way too much for far too long and the numbers just don't justify it.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Way overboard even for a frontload if the desired weekly dose is 600-700. People tend to frontload way too much for far too long and the numbers just don't justify it.

What would be a more realistic front load? And how does one come up with dosages to do it? I've never front loaded before, I may have used test prop or orals to kick start.... So it's a honest question..

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
The full week's dose would be day 1 of the frontload, or triple the expected singular dose, whichever is smaller, followed by normal dosages and schedule. For instance, if the desired weekly dose is 600mgs, injected M/W/F at 200mgs, then day one would be 600mgs on Monday and then 200mgs Wednesday and for the rest of the cycle. This has been shown to get circulating levels up to the expected "ceiling" as fast as possible without overshooting.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Good info Sad ^^^ , most don't realize how fast blood levels rise with cyp & enan.

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
Good info Sad ^^^ , most don't realize how fast blood levels rise with cyp & enan.

The full week's dose would be day 1 of the frontload, or triple the expected singular dose, whichever is smaller, followed by normal dosages and schedule. For instance, if the desired weekly dose is 600mgs, injected M/W/F at 200mgs, then day one would be 600mgs on Monday and then 200mgs Wednesday and for the rest of the cycle. This has been shown to get circulating levels up to the expected "ceiling" as fast as possible without overshooting.

Thoughts on adding Prop?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Thoughts on adding Prop?

I have at times, Prop peaks fast and less than 24 hours , cyp around 72 hours from the time of inject. (of course site of inject & going by glute injects) T-prop is nice for that extra kick in the ass for a bit If you want to bump up T levels fast and run higher doses with out waitng forever to have blood levels rise and drop back down like just using more cyp/enan. IMO

Last edited:
Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
holy crap! I'm actually really shocked at the replies in this thread. I can only imagine if you guys knew how much I was taking.

Benchingover500

Benchingover500

Jun 19, 2011
getting big wont completely eradicate problems with self esteem. just be yourself & enjoy the bodybuilding journey.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Are you on the Bolan program? Lol! 10grams+

AJ, don't be silly. Those doses are only for the national level guys getting personal invites from Manion when you're a shoe-in for a pro card.

Zomb, I recall some of your doses from CS. Thought you were in the 2.5g/wk range for test. Am I right?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic