jacobss
What's New?

Love/Hate Anadrol

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Only two man

it's 6 weeks of dbol, 6 weeks of just test (no orals, just support supps and HCG) and then for the last 6 weeks the drol/winny and the winny is inj. I went back and forth how to finish it off, I'm comfortable with it. And when I'm on (with or without orals), I'm a min of 1.5-2gal water/day.

So ultimately just drol and dbol altogether with 6 weeks in between to flush through and give the liver a breather.

Appreciate your feedback nonetheless.

Wasn't saying your wrong brother, im just not big on orals. Let us know how cycle goes.

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
that's strange.

your sides and mine are completely different.

of course, always stack with test, but having said that

I'll take 100mg/day for a month, and during that time, drol makes me drowsy, not aggressive. Feels like I need to nap all the time. I've nevver experienced a perceived drop in bblood sugar, nor any of the other symptoms you describe. I gain size quickly, along with strength gains. but a couple of weeks after i drop the drol, the gains dissipate just as quickly as they come. because of this, i no longer run drol, or any other orals except var.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Can you explain what the rest of your cycles look like? 16 weeks is super long for Drol I hope your liver recovered.

My cycles are very basic consisting of one or two injectables and an oral. Both my liver values and my hdl/ldl ratio were absolutely normal after one month (and I was on pct on that period). Of course I used Liv52DS and 5 grams Omega 3 Acids and many many more antioxidants.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
that's strange.

I'll take 100mg/day for a month, and during that time, drol makes me drowsy, not aggressive. Feels like I need to nap all the time. I've nevver experienced a perceived drop in bblood sugar, nor any of the other symptoms you describe. I gain size quickly, along with strength gains. but a couple of weeks after i drop the drol, the gains dissipate just as quickly as they come. because of this, i no longer run drol, or any other orals except var.

I noticed the agression and the 900mgs of test e per week only made it worse for me.

AndroSport

AndroSport

Jul 8, 2012
drol makes me drowsy, not aggressive. Feels like I need to nap all the time. I've nevver experienced a perceived drop in bblood sugar, nor any of the other symptoms you describe.

I always thought that drowsiness was a common symptom of low blood sugar?

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I always thought that drowsiness was a common symptom of low blood sugar?

Now that you say it I think it might be. Whenever i feel like that and eat junk food then everything gets better. My mood, my energy levels, everything.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Now that you say it I think it might be. Whenever i feel like that and eat junk food then everything gets better. My mood, my energy levels, everything.

you can have your doctor do a test to see how fast you burn through sugar any family doc can perform it... If my sugars are not in check anxiety comes on huge it's a natural panic response to the fact you are shutting down. Not saying that this is the case with you but people that are borderline hypoglycemic will notice sides when then run orals, I still can run orals I just am very careful with my diet and have to lie down sometimes.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
that's strange.

Bro,
That is what happens to me and guess what causes that?
Yup blood sugar dropping only way to turn it around is carbs and "bang" Im awake after a bit.......Just saying but next time slam some fast carbs ...See if you pull out.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic