Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Love/Hate Anadrol

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Let me start by saying that I absolutely love the results Anadrol gives me! First time I ever (ab)used it was on my third cycle. I took 100mgs for 16 weeks straight along with test. I absolutely loved it. The only intense side effects were aggression, acne and sometimes it dropped my blood sugar levels.

A couple of years later I try it again at 75mgs. Everything was going amazingly well until the end of the second week. It made me so anxious that I got panic attacks throughout the day and I couldn't eat so I dropped it. It had shut me down severely. Skip forward 2 months, I decided to give it another try at 50mgs. This time anxiety kicked in by the end of the 1st week and it was again TERRIBLE so I dropped it again and will continue my cycle with D-bol.

Why the hell is this happening?

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Can you explain what the rest of your cycles look like? 16 weeks is super long for Drol I hope your liver recovered.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
How do you know it made your blood sugar drop? I know I feel like shit on it but blood sugar dropping sounds a little extreme to me.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
How do you know it made your blood sugar drop? I know I feel like shit on it but blood sugar dropping sounds a little extreme to me.

My blood sugar drops on any strong oral, it's extremely common for people on gear to get hypoglycemic

Last edited:
Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
My blood sugar drops on any strong oral, it's extremely common for people are gear to get hypoglycemic

Hmmm. I've ran drol at 150mg's for 4 weeks Ed before. I don't believe I had that problem? But I mostly use injects and not orals. Ive also always kept my oral runs 6 weeks or less Though. just to be safe. What's the cause for hypo effect?

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Hmmm. I've ran drol at 150mg's for 4 weeks Ed before. I don't believe I had that problem? But I mostly use injects and not orals. Ive also always kept my oral runs 6 weeks or less Though. just to be safe. What's the cause for hypo effect?

It depends on the person some people are more prone to dizzy spells or fainting when their blood sugar, or blood pressure changes and some people are insulin sensitive. AAS effects how these things act in your body and those quick adjustments up and down from orals make some of us dizzy or weak feeling. I produce too much insulin naturally so I' tend to burn through sugar faster than most and it's intensified when I run gear. If I eat a piece of cake on an empty stomach about an hour later I feel dizzy to the point I almost faint when I'm not on gear so I have to be careful when I am. Most are not effected by it when they run gear but it's very common, if you are eating right and aren't sensitive to it you'll never notice it.

Last edited:
uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I'm about to run it for the first time in 6 weeks.....this thread has me thinking now.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Do 6 weeks at 50mg Ed and I believe you should be fine imo

That's what I'm planning on. I'm running Dbol with test e now as the drol didn't get in on time (I was initially going to stack the dbol with drol)....stacking the drol with winny for a quasi-recomp to finish off the cycle on weeks 13-18.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
That's what I'm planning on. I'm running Dbol with test e now as the drol didn't get in on time (I was initially going to stack the dbol with drol)....stacking the drol with winny for a quasi-recomp to finish off the cycle on weeks 13-18.

That is alot of orals. Stay hydrated. Personally I'd use less orals unless your prepping for a comp. test and another anabolic and am oral is all you need really. Simple is the way to go imo

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Rein I wish I could relate but Drol treats me great. Only side I get from it is I am awesome.

Is it possible that you're psyching yourself out a bit? Expecting to get anxiety from it?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
That is alot of orals. Stay hydrated. Personally I'd use less orals unless your prepping for a comp. test and another anabolic and am oral is all you need really. Simple is the way to go imo

Only two man

it's 6 weeks of dbol, 6 weeks of just test (no orals, just support supps and HCG) and then for the last 6 weeks the drol/winny and the winny is inj. I went back and forth how to finish it off, I'm comfortable with it. And when I'm on (with or without orals), I'm a min of 1.5-2gal water/day.

So ultimately just drol and dbol altogether with 6 weeks in between to flush through and give the liver a breather.

Appreciate your feedback nonetheless.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic