Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Louisville Border Patrol seizes illegal 167 pounds of testosterone, steroids worth $69K

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Anabolic steroids are synthetically produced variants of hormones that occur naturally in the body but are abused for muscle growth and athletic performance.

----
Because as we all know there are no other drugs in the world that people abuse.
-----

Similarly, testosterone is a naturally produced hormone in the body responsible for muscle and bone growth. Abuse of either drug can lead to many problems, including mood swings and cardiovascular disease.

-----
And again eating fast food, sitting on the couch and binging for 15 hours a day on TV is super healthy.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Oh boy, this is something to celebrate. JFC. Millions of dollars of fentanyl, coke, heroin and etc bleed through our borders day to day. But chalk one up for the ol Border Patrol. We snagged $69K of gear. Lives saved. Thank god, just think of how many meatheads will be spared the addiction. Slow day at the news station I guess....

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Louisville Border Patrol seizes illegal 167 pounds of testosterone, steroids worth $69K

Louisville Border Patrol seizes illegal 167 pounds of testosterone, steroids worth $69K | Fox News

Fox news doesn't know the difference between Border Patrol and US Customs. The Border Patrol is part of USCPB but only has the authority for the detection and apprehension of illegal aliens and smugglers of aliens within 100 miles of any U.S. "external boundary. ICE enforces immigration and human smuggling on the interior. This was done by US Customs agents which are also part of US Customs and Border Protection.

In any case......what a waste of tax payer money. God forbid we enourage adults to get off the couch and get stronger. Wonder if they are catching all of the cocain, heroin, meth and fentanyl being shipped into the country? Maybe they need to concentrate on all the illegal flooding our border daily.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Yea, I never really read into the details of the article from the site/writer putting out the article, they are always ignorant on this subject. I usually read them to see if i can put a connection to anybody that may be online somewhere. Unfortunately.....they actually didn't even show the products for us to even make a guess on who it could be, so it didn't help much....other than there was somebody who got busted in Kentucky.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Louisville KY is the main hub for all incoming international packages for UPS
No one in Kentucky was a target or arrested, this pac was simply getting cleared so it could make its way to the end destination of New York.

Pacs of illegal substances are intercepted daily by Customs and other Federal law enforcement agencies. You will only see this in the press when its a large interception.....

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
Oh boy, this is something to celebrate. JFC. Millions of dollars of fentanyl, coke, heroin and etc bleed through our borders day to day. But chalk one up for the ol Border Patrol. We snagged $69K of gear. Lives saved. Thank god, just think of how many meatheads will be spared the addiction. Slow day at the news station I guess....
And I am sure officers will be pinching some of their haul for their own use..wink wink. When you see jacked cops you know they had to be in on the take...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic