Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Losing the baby weight...a.k.a. daddy's a fat-ass

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
I know exactly what you and your wife went through. We went through a lot of IVF treatments then ended up adopting a beautiful little lady from China. Bright, witty, intelligent and at times a little smart *ss! She is our gift to each other. If you ever get a chance look up the legend of the red thread. You'll understand that there are people who are meant to be in your life.

Congrats and enjoy your family.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Much respect to your transformation.....I'm also going to point something out though.

In the beach pic: YOU LOOK NORMAL! :) not unhealthy at all..... NOw you guys look amazing!!!

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
You guys look great. Can't wait to see her progress in WP :)

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Updated Pic of Kris.
View attachment 5499View attachment 5500

We're gonna "prep and show" together for the 2014 NPC PHILADELPHIA CHAMPIONSHIPS/TRACEY GREENWOOD CLASSIC in June. We can cruise and work on weak spots til our Mexico trip in March. I'm so happy to have my training partner back and strong :)

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
You guys look awesome Mike, congrats! But more so, congrats on becoming parents. I'm really happy you guys were able to. The best thing in the world. Keep up the work brother

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Congrats on the transformation!

&Ahh she looks fabulous! I might be doing the Tracey Greenwood Classic as well next year! Maybe I'll see you both there if I decide to do that competition! :)

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Thats awesome.

your wife looks great.

By the way, you are a nice guy and you deserve everything you have worked for.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic