What's New?

Losing the baby weight...a.k.a. daddy's a fat-ass

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
View attachment 5245View attachment 5246View attachment 5247

We did fertility treatments for almost 4yrs and IVF for 2yrs. Between the fertility drugs and the depression of being childless we both sorta let go for a while. My daughter will be turning 2yrs in 2wks and Kris and I are back where we belong. Still got some work to do, but miles away from where we'd fallen.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Congrats and great work from both of you, looking great.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
i know how that all goes. we tried for 4 years, drugs, IUI, more drugs, surgery. I was sooo out of shape when we finally had our twins. Now i have alot less time to focus on fitness but thats ok because these babies cant call daddy fat, yet...

you guys are looking great though!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
wow man. Nice work !

nice eye spectacle and mustache too.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Y'all are looking good. Keep up the hard work. Me and my wife might have to go through the fertility thing too.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Solid work Mike. And seriously, congratulations on your child. Being a dad is great isn't it? A big portion of what keeps me pushing myself physically is that I know someday my little girl is going to be old enough to realize the difference between me and her friends' dads. I have a dad that's in his 80's now and still working out, jogging and riding a bike. Still proud as hell of the guy. Your kid might not know the difference now, but when you're in your 60s and still in better shape than most of her peers she's going to be proud as hell.

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
^^^This^^^I lika' a lot. Nicely said!!!

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Great work, both of you. I tip my hat for transformations like that.

Happy Birthday in advance to your daughter, that's a lovely age.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Thanks to all for the encouragement, and the Terrible 2s came early :)

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Thanks to all for the encouragement, and the Terrible 2s came early :)

It's okay man, they pass and then it just gets better and better... so far. Mine recently turned six. The other day she taught me what a cephalopod was and how they move by jet propulsion. Soon you'll be like wtf, how did my kid get so smart? With all the information children have instant access to these days they learn so much so fast it'll blow your mind.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic