Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Looks like Alex Smith is out of Frisco

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
This kid Kaepernick is a pretty amazing athlete. I wouldn't be surprised to see Alex Smith traded to Buffalo or Kansas City this off season.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
kansas city could really use him..... along with a whole new front office.... O-line.... Quarterback.... reciever....... coaching....GM...... well really just everything they just need everything.

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
aaron rodgers really gets the last laugh with that whole situation...going back to pick 22 in the draft that year

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
The kid is good, and appears pretty unafraid running but that will get knocked out of him with time :) Great game!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Kaepernick is looking sharp. A few of those throws on 3rd down and long, Alex Smith would not have made those throws, but Kaepernick made it look like a walk in the park. I kinda feel bad for Alex, but like coach Harbaugh said, gotta ride the hot hand. It will be interesting to see how it plays out the rest of the year.

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
I feel really bad for ALex Smith. He's been playing good football. Doesn't deserve to be benched.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Nah the Jets will trade Revis for him

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Kaepernick is looking sharp. A few of those throws on 3rd down and long, Alex Smith would not have made those throws, but Kaepernick made it look like a walk in the park. I kinda feel bad for Alex, but like coach Harbaugh said, gotta ride the hot hand. It will be interesting to see how it plays out the rest of the year.

May sound rough but I don't feel bad for him, he made millions and to be honest he's not a Superbowl qb. Montana lost his the same way. Like Jerry Rice said time to take his man diapers off. RAIDEN you realize we coulda had Aaron Rodgers...DOOHH! I hopw we can at least get a decent waterboy for him..lol

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Jets are trying to pick him up..

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
There will be a big market for him. He will be the #1 free agent QB this year (after being cut). Might be the best thing that ever happened to the guy. He's only 28. I'd like to see the Cards pick him up.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
There will be a big market for him. He will be the #1 free agent QB this year (after being cut). Might be the best thing that ever happened to the guy. He's only 28. I'd like to see the Cards pick him up.

No way IS, he's a mediocre qb at best and he's near the end of his career, at most he'll get a transition spot. he can't throw the ball more than 20 yards with a backwind! My only hope he stays in the nfc west so we have a couple w's!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
aaron rodgers really gets the last laugh with that whole situation...going back to pick 22 in the draft that year

wait ...hahaha looks like we got the last laugh! lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic