lk has no balls
What's New?

Looks like Alex Smith is out of Frisco

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
wait ...hahaha looks like we got the last laugh! lol

no...the packers weren't a super bowl team this year...playoff team yes, but no run game and too many holes in defense to win it all...san fran is there on a fluke running qb...just like michael vick's one decent season, defenses will kill kapernick's play and catch on quickly...

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
no...the packers weren't a super bowl team this year...playoff team yes, but no run game and too many holes in defense to win it all...san fran is there on a fluke running qb...just like michael vick's one decent season, defenses will kill kapernick's play and catch on quickly...

they werent a superbowl last year either! ''fluke''? ''defenses will kill Kap'' like the packers did, like the patriots did, like the falcons did (i think they had the #2 defense?), what's this kid have to do to not be a fluke in your eyes? Maybe make it to The SuperBowl? actually minus 2 bonehead plays this would be back to backers. lol you mad bro!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
No way IS, he's a mediocre qb at best and he's near the end of his career, at most he'll get a transition spot. he can't throw the ball more than 20 yards with a backwind! My only hope he stays in the nfc west so we have a couple w's!
No way to what? That he won't be the #1 free agent QB? The only other QBs out there will be Matt Flynn and Vick (assuming they are all cut loose). I realize your opinion is sour on him. He was the #1 overall pick and didn't live up to it. But he's 28 and has improved and played winning football the past two years. If he hadn't been playing well then there would have been no controversy about benching him.

One team's trash is another team's treasure. He will get signed to a 3-4 year deal at about $7-8M a year.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Alex Smith ends up in Cleveland, KC or with some other god forsaken team.

Kaepernick is solid. Haters gonna hate.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
No way to what? That he won't be the #1 free agent QB? The only other QBs out there will be Matt Flynn and Vick (assuming they are all cut loose). I realize your opinion is sour on him. He was the #1 overall pick and didn't live up to it. But he's 28 and has improved and played winning football the past two years. If he hadn't been playing well then there would have been no controversy about benching him.

One team's trash is another team's treasure. He will get signed to a 3-4 year deal at about $7-8M a year.

LOL, You didn't hear 9er fans then! We were all screamin to trade or bench him, we even have a trade alex smith facebook page! he got booed so bad EVEN I felt bad for him (not really!) Coaches know the facts behind his numbers this year., he may end up in qb hell somewhere, but he'll be lucky to get half that $$ and it would be really dumb to tie up that kinda money with some good talent coming up.. To be honest Alice Smith was thee weak spot on the team. The whole team had no confidence in him, the defense had to carry the team. Now it's balanced , they even 'know' they are going to come from behind and win now. jus my opinion Brother IS

Case in point about team confidence. Montana vs Bengals losing in 4th quarter, 96 yards to goal, 2 minutes left, tells his guys look up in the stands , ''It's John Candy'' everyone in the huddle interviewed later said they KNEW they were going to win. QB is the general of the team, nobody wants a coward for a leader.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I'm not questioning the view of niner fans. I'm a Steelers fan and most fans on the Steeler forums want Tomlin fired and all he has done is take us to two super bowls in 5 years. To all of the outsiders looking in, it was a controversial move. Is Smith the reason that the niners didn't go to the super bowl last year??? Did he make those fumbles??? No one is saying that Smith is a HOF QB lol. But he is serviceable and better than Sanchez and about 10 other starters in this league.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Yes Smith is the reason we didn't go last year he didnt fumble those balls but it shouldn't been that close same with that steelers game. he just can't throw deep and defenses know that so it takes away that threat, Look at what Kap has done. Everyone talks about his running but he has a cannon for a arm and defenses are stretched now. When he gets a full off season workout ?..he's gonna be awesome, think aboutit, him coming off the bench and beating smiths numbers?

I agree with you on tomlin, i think it's ben rapesaburger friction. he shoulda been given a contract

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Ok G-man you win. Smith sucks. :)

My 1st convert! lol it's true tho IS, I feel sorry for the team that ties their qb spot up for any length of time with him, especially with the next crop of qb's comin up. he's been tried and tested and my opine is after watchin him all these years = fail

WidowMaker

WidowMaker

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2013
Damn!!!!!.....it's gettin' hot up in here! Lemme turn on the ac and cool this down! LOL!!!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Naw, IronSaint is a Brother in the true sense of the Word. We're just talkin sports, no animosity.
I'm just trying to bring him around

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic