Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Looking for some anwsers on a Test Cyp/Tren Enanthate cycle

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Important question asked respectfully DU.

We need to know our friends training history and diet knowledge.

Through down a typical days eating schedule good brother caruso, let's see where your at macro wise :)

That knowledge allows us to be more helpful

luvthetest

luvthetest

Jan 27, 2011
I was wondering what you thought of this cycle i'm about to start. I'm 5'7" 165lbs. I've done 5 cycles so far but never have done Tren. This Thursday i plan on starting, I'm going to start out with the Test by its self for the first week, then do the 200mg of the Tren E and 250mg of the cyp once a week for eight weeks at a slight pyramid then finish the remaining 3 weeks with just the test. giving me a total of 12 weeks of test and 8 weeks of tren.

not to be an asshole bro....but if youve ran 5 cycles and are only 165lbs you need more food not more drugs...you can run the cycle you have out lined and if you dont fix your diet your still gonna weigh 165lbs when its all said and done.

luvthetest

luvthetest

Jan 27, 2011
Please don't take offense, but you've done 5-cycles and you're only 165# at 5'7"? What did your cycles previously consist of?

you ok DU?? your kinda scaring me with the nice guy act.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
you ok DU?? your kinda scaring me with the nice guy act.

I ended the tren and Masteron a week ago, and I just got back from Puerto Rico where I did nothing but sit by the pool or beach with alcohol slowly entering my bloodstream throughout the day. In other words, I'm so chilled, a polar bear would have to wear a coat around me.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
not to be an asshole bro....but if youve ran 5 cycles and are only 165lbs you need more food not more drugs...you can run the cycle you have out lined and if you dont fix your diet your still gonna weigh 165lbs when its all said and done.

I beat you to the punch, asshole.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
hey luv and DU....fuck you guys!

Sorry, this thread was becoming way too much of a homely environment....had to introduce some chaos :)

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
You guys are funny. I saw the stats and wasn't even going to comment as i have found most people in that situation aren't going to listen and are going to run whatever they want anyway. With that said Caruso0644, IT IS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO POST UP YOUR DIET SO EVERYONE HERE CAN PUT IN THEIR .02 CENTS. Seriously as the guys above said, you can take 2 grams of test and you still wouldn't grow worth a shit if you don't fix your diet. If you are having trouble figuring out what you are eating and how many calories you are taking in every day, go to fitday.com and you can put in every food you eat and it will tell you the break down of P\F\C and total calories for the day. it is completely free and easy to use.

luvthetest

luvthetest

Jan 27, 2011
hey luv and DU....fuck you guys!

Sorry, this thread was becoming way too much of a homely environment....had to introduce some chaos :)

LMAO...it was a homely environment....now its all homoed up with you hitting on two men at once.

Caruso0644

Caruso0644

Jan 28, 2011
Honestly I'm more like 5'6" and I'd say i'm pretty lean.. any for the five cycles they have been pretty spread out and nothing to heavy.. ive been training natural for the past 4-5 months and the last cycle i did was 12 weeks at 250mg a week at the beginning and by week 6 i moved up to 500 mg a week (250mg twice a week). For my diet during cycle it usually consist of waking up and having half of a protein shake (GNC Pro Performance AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60) with two-three egg whites. few hours later ill have a plain rice cake with all natural peanut butter with no salt. then for lunch ill usually have chicken with some sort of veggies. then a couple hours have a rice cake prepared the same way as explained earlier. Then will have quarter of my protein shake before the gym, then after the gym ill have the rest of my shake followed by dinner which usually consist of chicken or beef with all natural rice and veggies...

Caruso0644

Caruso0644

Jan 28, 2011
Honestly I'm more like 5'6" and I'd say i'm pretty lean.. any for the five cycles they have been pretty spread out and nothing to heavy.. ive been training natural for the past 4-5 months and the last cycle i did was 12 weeks at 250mg a week at the beginning and by week 6 i moved up to 500 mg a week (250mg twice a week). For my diet during cycle it usually consist of waking up and having half of a protein shake (GNC Pro Performance AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60) with two-three egg whites. few hours later ill have a plain rice cake with all natural peanut butter with no salt. then for lunch ill usually have chicken with some sort of veggies. then a couple hours have a rice cake prepared the same way as explained earlier. Then will have quarter of my protein shake before the gym, then after the gym ill have the rest of my shake followed by dinner which usually consist of chicken or beef with all natural rice and veggies...

I'm down to about 165-170 lbs right now... was at about 180lbs. not going to lie fell off a good diet a little over the past 3 months

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
My dog eats more than that. That is why you are not growing. that sounds like a cutting diet, but even then it is too little calories....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic