Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Looking for online info about HGH. Trying to understand it

Shovel

Shovel

Oct 21, 2010
gentao, thanks for starting this thread. It seems like there is hardly any info out there for getting into HGH. And i understand you having some trouble keeping up with datb.

Im not planning on any HGH for a while but i would like to start understanding it.
What dose for what goal? 2-8iu for fatloss and general well being. 10+iu for extreme cell growth. Debatable.
What time to take it is best? Most natty GH is released at night/early morning hours while asleep. Pinning GH will suppress natty for 3-5 hours. As long as it doesn't overlap your natural production. Splitting large doses throughout the day works like a natural GH pulse.
What types/brands/color tops? Anybody can put whatever color top you want on so don't sweat tops too much. Be aware of fakes though.
What else you need to take while on GH? Aas goes great with GH! ;)
How long to run it? Most say a minimum of 6 months.
What to do when your comming off? Just stop, there's no hormone rollercoaster involved.
My educated answers in bold. Lol

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
My educated answers in bold. Lol

my favorite part about the whole thing rite here

What to do when your comming off? Just stop, there's no hormone rollercoaster involved.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
That study started out interesting until I got to the part about it was conducted with children... I stopped reading from there, I might of finished but it was to long of a read. Children have more natural Gh than adults so supressing issues could be way different between children and adults.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic