Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Looking for a good thermogenic

S

SeanC77

Dec 19, 2013
I'm looking to lean out and retain muscle mass. I'm just getting back into training and so much has changed in the supplement world so if anyone can suggest a quality thermogenic it would be appreciated. I am looking at AMP Heat Extreme but with so many out there not sure if this product is the best one?

Thx

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
I'm looking to lean out and retain muscle mass. I'm just getting back into training and so much has changed in the supplement world so if anyone can suggest a quality thermogenic it would be appreciated. I am looking at AMP Heat Extreme but with so many out there not sure if this product is the best one?

Thx

Still nothing better than Bronkaid with an aspirin and some black coffee.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I really liked Roxylean. As long as you have your nutrition in check, it will definitely help and some others. But if not, it's not gonna do what you want/need it to. Roxylean has 2 months servings in one bottle also, so that's nice. Cellucore D4 and Super HD were great too.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Anyone know where you can get bronkaid/generic in bulk? Not a sourcing question. Legal stuff. Like a legit online pharmacy not some weird overseas one.

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
Anyone know where you can get bronkaid/generic in bulk? Not a sourcing question. Legal stuff. Like a legit online pharmacy not some weird overseas one.

You can't buy it in bulk. There is a 2 box limit per month and they check your DL. Otherwise you must be a meth lab.

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Dam it! I really wanted to get that lab going this year. Oh well :(

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Not anything great OTC right now. ECA still works. Don't buy any sups that claim to have ephedrine. It's not real. Get Bronkaid. Dexaprine by I.Force Nutrition is giving me a very similar effect to 1,3d. I think it actually metabolizes into the same compound.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Still nothing better than Bronkaid with an aspirin and some black coffee.

Right on. If it doesn't have ephedrine HCL in it its crap. All the OTC supplements that are supposed to "burn fat" are crap. They are just expensive stimulants.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

My friends all have standing orders to pick me up a box if they're ever in walgreens. That's about as bulk as it gets.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Cool thanks better start working on my cough and hit walmart. Been sick all month and had to buy Sudafed twice the way rite aid makes me scan my license five times and sign I feel like a swat team is gunna storm in...I feel sketchy then when I'm buying w**d haha.

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013

Thx

I got good results from Alphamine by PES.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
I'm surprised no one mentioned good old Clenbuterol and t3 combo? Or even Clen and Eph. combo? Both being bronchiodiolators exhibiting thermogenic effects.

The names I hear come up alot for OTC products is Dexaprine by IForce and Detonate by Gaspari. I have never used either but I know dozens of competitors who take these and love them.

Also, you guys do know that Bronkaid is a slightly different version of Ephedrine correct? This is EPH sulfate. It is not as effective as HCL is. The nice thing is they come dosed in 25mg caps. They do still work.

Primatene TABS http://www.primatenetablets.com/
EPH1.gif
are the real ephedrine HCL that you want. This is the "better" version.

The downside is these are dosed at 12.5mgs and are little yellow caps. Pricewise, the bronkaid is a tiny bit cheaper but they do sell boxes of 60 at most CVS's in my state. Also CVS and WALGREENS has a generic of Primatene HCL. Here's Walgreens version

EPH.jpg

Each state has different rules. However these are the federal limits:

Daily purchase limit: Daily/ 3.6 grams of ephedrine (this means you can buy up to 5 boxes of Primatene (12.5mgs x 60 tabs per day)

Monthly limits: 30 day maximum limit of 9 grams (this means you can buy up to 12 boxes of Primatene (12.5mgs x60 tabs per day)

**if you purchase online, the monthly legal limit is lowered to 7.5grams per month.**

There are still Kaizens in 8mg tablets available if you look hard enough :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic