Kuma
What's New?

Lone Survivor

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I am reading the book now.

I read American Sniper too. Pretty good.
Its by Chris Kyle. Another bad as Navy Seal.
R.I.P Chris Kyle. He was killed by a guy with PTSD that had taken him to a range to help him deal with it.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I suggest buying loan survivor. It has extras that show the director and everyone of the cast that played his team members went and meet each ones family and got to know them so they could play the role more true to the way the seal was. Also Marcus was there as they made the movie and told them how it had to be done pretty awesome.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I am reading the book now.

I read American Sniper too. Pretty good.
Its by Chris Kyle. Another bad as Navy Seal.

Man I've been wanting to read that book so bad. I'm glad you reminded me about it. I need to pick it up.

JDUB

JDUB

Mar 26, 2012
Sheesh how long bro have you and I known each other in forums I had no idea you were fellow veteran . One more reason for me to luv ya lol

yeah no shit....I was at ft bragg for 4 yrs in the 82nd airborne.....panama and Saudi...lol

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
hooah, battle.

that was a stressful movie...and i urge everyone to watch it, and donate to the cause.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
yeah no shit....I was at ft bragg for 4 yrs in the 82nd airborne.....panama and Saudi...lol

Lol we probably have bumped into each other lol. My personal details I'm always paranoid to share but that much is ironic .

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
R.I.P Chris Kyle. He was killed by a guy with PTSD that had taken him to a range to help him deal with it.

yeah I went to the memorial at Cowboy Stadium with my Navy veteran friend. it was rough.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic