jacobss
What's New?

LK's Weekend Feats of Strength

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
So I pulled a rather large idiot move on Saturday while in a rush. I had to move my car in a field and my wife had parked it on the grass (or so I thought) so instead of backing out, I go forward and up and over a concrete parking thing. Yes, my Infiniti is now wedged on top of a concrete parking pillion behind the front tires which are slightly off the ground. Can't pull it out with the weight of the car on it, and I don't even know how heavy those damn things are. I don't want to call a tow truck and look like a bigger moron than I already am so I spring into action. I get the jack out of the back and start cranking on that bitch, finally get the car high enough where there is clearance on the pillion. Everyone who walks by and asks, I man up and blame it on my wife :)
So once I get the car high enough, I have no idea how I am going to get this thing out, not like there is anything to grip on! So I just grab it and start pulling and it is moving, inch by inch I pull this freaking thing out from under my car. I finally get the car clear and now I feel the need to put the concrete pillion back onto place. So I am walking it side to side and some guy comes over to help, I'm moving it pretty good and he figures he can do the same, grabs one side and doesn't move it an inch....back up guy, I gots this! Yes, my back and tri's still hurt if anyone is wondering. Guess I am lucky I am strong or I would have looked stupider, if that is possible.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I wish you had taken pictures.
Good shit though - functional strength is a beautiful thingz

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
obscure reference

twins07.jpg

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
considering he likes it in the back most of the time UHC it was a good thought... I like the "Blame my wife" approach... well played sir!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Way to go....

Now, I know who to call if I get my car stuck.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
I'm sure I've done worse..but can't think of any good examples that I'll admit too!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
LMAO you dumbass:azzhat:
I would have payed to see that, I really do credit for blaming wifey to all the passerbys though.....good thinking.
I have never ever done even one stupid thing in my life, so I am happy to live through your ****ups vicariously :)
Thanks for sharing

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
LG, I sprang into action as taught to me in the Mandelbaum Personal Training Program
Our Logo:
th

Our Battle Cry!
th

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Killing it in here! Some great work being done. You are an inspiration!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic