arcticranger
What's New?

LK has aa work Problem

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Yes to showing the other manager. I recently had a male friend lose his managerial position to something that sounds very similar to what you're going through. You have to ask yourself if you want your job or not.

Slic.
I showed someone else and my show one other person and document.

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
Have a little patience. But tell her you are not permitted to fraternize with those that work under your supervision. Ask her to stop sending you suggestive texts and asking you out for drinks. Keep the texts and wait her out to see if she stops before approaching HR. I can tell you from experience by working around many women, that they are some of the worst sexual harrassers you can come across(no pun intended). You never know she may be totally harmless or very calculating in her actions. Just be sure and CYA with everything you do around her.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
You truly need to report this and have a paper trail Covering your ass, not only for your job, but also your wife and family too. Because if she ever did find out then its nice having that taken care of before she takes care of your ass.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I am with HA on this one.. AT THE VERY LEAST... I would get my dick sucked...

You have told us she is a good manager... is she good looking?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I had this same problem about 6 years ago.... but I wasn't worried because on my 3rd day at work I fucked the HR manager on top of her desk in her office. Don't worry, I'm not a badass, just a think ahead problem solving mother fucker

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
So one of my managers, a direct report to me asks me if I want to meet for a drink after work. I tell her I have too much to do and can't.
She replies with "drinking was not what she had in mind" Just a little "no strings attached fun"

LK being good does not reply.

I get a all from her about work stuff and then she asks about her message. Sorry still too busy.

Followed by some more texts:
"you sound frustrated and could use a break"
"are you Sure"
"I'm a little disappointed"

My question is not what to do, my question is should I show another manager the texts to cover my ass for whatver possible reason? I don't want to open a can of worms, nor do I want to start an issue. I just don't know if I am dealing with a class 5 stalker or crazy chick. She is great at her job and I do not want to lose her as a manager, just don't want this to somehow come back and bite me in the ass.

Yes!

I don't know how old you are bro I'm 43 and have delt with this and know that people can be assholes when they don't get what they want she could turn this into sexual harassment on you if she gets pissed enough.

I had a married women come at me hard at work and she went as far as to send her husband off 2 weeks to be with me, I ended up with her for 10 months heavy ten months.

1. I got fired weeks after we started
2. She divorce her husband and left me

She went at me hard and said shit like, oh I been wanting a real long for a long time now while she, another work and I where talking about shipping pallets and refereed to the long pallets we just got.

Before her another married women came at me even harder bro and we ended up together for 6 years with 2 kids I raised without her.

She was so pissed that I left her the things she did was unspeakable and this is a person that was married and came after me hard.

Women can suck bro when they don't get what they want or scorned.

I would show it all and then tell everyone you showed it to your going to take her up on it (only if you want to) but had to show it's not sexual harassment or you being the aggressor.

If the other way around you could end up in jail but with women your a pussy and a punk for calling out sexual harassment in societies eyes.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic