Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Liver support

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
What are the best products for liver support? Price and where to purchase? Just wondering what you all use and where to purcahse for the best cost per price point. I've always ran milk thistle, but I"ve heard there is way better stuff out there.

TY;)

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
What are the best products for liver support? Price and where to purchase? Just wondering what you all use and where to purcahse for the best cost per price point. I've always ran milk thistle, but I"ve heard there is way better stuff out there.

TY;)

N Acetyl Cystine is the shit. Read up on it. Nutrabio is pretty inexpensive to by the powder form of it.

Liver support and a great weightlifter sup.

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
I was just about to get an order of liver support from M P but he's no longer available:(

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Get NAC, its inexpensive but reliable. Most bodybuilding stores have it in stock.

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
Here are few other which you can take: Alpha Lipoic Acid, Turmeric(Curcumin) and Selenium. These are great liver cleansers and healers. Saw Palmetto wouldn't hurt.

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
I know what NAC is, however, I have no clue what UDCA, TUDCA is? Where can one find UDCA, TUDCA and Liv52 suppliments?

Thank you.

Austinite

Austinite

Sep 21, 2013
I know what NAC is, however, I have no clue what UDCA, TUDCA is? Where can one find UDCA, TUDCA and Liv52 suppliments?

Thank you.

UDCA is a bile acid. (bear bile) - Pharm grade is manufactured and is not bear bile. This drug is very effective. However, my recommendation would be to use this drug for conditions such as gallstones, mainly cholesterol generated stones. I also recommend this as a preventative measure for those who are overweight and losing weight rapidly. These are natural occurrences that happen in your body. There is a reason why this drug is an Rx drug. It's used for serious conditions such as Cirrhosis of the liver, Chronic liver disease and even liver transplants rely on it to prevent rejection.

The way UDCA works is by increasing bile flow from the gallbladder to the intestine. Bile is quite toxic if flow is hindered. It decreases the amount of cholesterol your liver generates and decreases cholesterol from food. This is why it's such a great drug for preventing cholesterol stones.

TUDCA is the same compound with Taurine added, hence the 'T'. This overcomes an objection via a loophole in regulations that allows for the compound to be sold over the counter. Both compounds are generally available at chemical research websites.

UDCA, TUDCA and Liv52 are all good compounds and will do the job, but they're limited in what they can do for you, unlike the superior; NAC.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic