Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Lisinopril- Blood Pressure Med

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
I've recently gotten on something called Tribenzor. I was at 180/118 before it and at a 40mg dose daily it dropped me down to 104/60. We are toying with dose now to try to get it a bit higher.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
go to a MD and allow him to prescribe whats necessary. BP is one of many things I would not mess with on my own. there are many causes of HTN. you could be treating the symptom and not the cause. I have seen Patients get ****ed by not properly treating this.

sorry, just don't want you cats to get into a challenging predictament that may not be reversible.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Withdrawing in jail I was 212/108!!! The nurse said "Oh, it's a little high. I'll check it again tomorrow." F*cking c*nt. I could have died @ 29 years old because of that.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Withdrawing in jail I was 212/108!!! The nurse said "Oh, it's a little high. I'll check it again tomorrow." F*cking c*nt. I could have died @ 29 years old because of that.

Jesus that is just cold. Highest I've ever heard of someone without a heart attack or stroke was my old man. He was 242/113. They kept him in the hospital for 3 days.

My wife's fat, obese co-worker is on BP meds. She decided to stop taking them and had a minor stroke. Same with her uncle, but he had a minor heart attack. I guess that's Darwinism, but the point is that you just can't stop the meds cold turkey.

That's the problem with self-medicating with BP meds, especially those who get gear BP - like myself, and come off the meds after. There can be some really nasty BP spikes if you don't come off properly, and you are potentially setting yourself up for a stroke or worse. Bystolic especially can cause major problems when stopping use.

I ran lisinopril on my last big blast, titrated the dose down properly when I went back on cruise, and still dealt with some nasty BP spikes and palpitations while my body re-adjusted. That shit freaks me out, which makes it worse. I felt like shit for awhile, and since then, I've decided I'm just not going to run doses or blasts that spike my BP high enough for meds. IMO it can be safer to deal with BP of 150/90ish for a 10 week blast, and coming back down to normal within a few weeks of the blast, then playing Russian roulette with with meds. My Dr says it will take a long time for bad effects to build up with that BP, and if a normal, healthy aside from the BP, patient came in with 150/90 BP, he would have them try dietary and cardio changes for 6 months to a year before he started with medication.

I'm 120/80 right now cruising. If I run something like 500mg of test and some nand with a little dbol, I will be mid-130's/mid 80s in the am, and anywhere from 145-155/85-95 in the PM. When I ran a 2G total stack, I was 165-175/95-105 all the time, which is terrible, and I self-medicated. I just felt like shit the whole cycle, and had some really good advice on the BP meds. Was able to keep myself around 135-140/85-90 with lisinopril, but I'd just rather keep the doses small and avoid the meds.

TL/DR - if you need BP meds you really should have a good Dr and have him set you up with a proper protocol.

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
Been on lisinopril awhile...works for me and no sides.

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
Liprinosil is an amazing script ! Many nanh benefits at a low dose
I used it for two years

B

Beachbody

Oct 2, 2010
I have used lisinopril before and didn't find it real effective. I use an ARB(angiotension receptor blocker) class drug now called avapro. It is much more effective. The brand name is expensive, but you can get a generic version from Canadian pharmacies for much less.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic