Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Liquid egg whites

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Sounds pretty interesting bro, I would like to try em out. U ever mix em with shakes? In reference to the shipping comment, is that meaning you can only buy from the manufacturers website and their shipping is fast? Or will shipping vary if you can order from elsewhere?

I make meal replacements out of them. 2 cups flavored whites + natty peanut butter + 2 cups of oats goes down like a thick milk shake.

I'm pretty sure you can only order from the manufactures website. I wouldn't trust a 3rd party with something that is time sensitive for delivery.

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
I love the Muscle Egg products. I prefer the chocolate. It has the consistency of a shake. No slimy taste and no after taste. The only thing that hurts is that high shipping cost.

I also burn though 4 gal a month... I only use whey in a post workout recovery shake now.

Much Respect,
Vette

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
What are some of the differences you can tell?

Honestly, nothing yet. I mix mine with Karbolyn or a squirt of crystal light. The only thing nice about Muscle Egg is the flavors and convenience. Like buying a 5 guys burger instead of making your own.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Kinda what I thought Dex... thanks...

S

stevemc

Nov 19, 2011
Is there a way to flavor store bought egg whites?

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Yes. You can flavor it with whatever you want

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic