Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

liquid caber ?

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
noticed there are a few research sites selling it in liquid form.from what i've read in the past it dosen't hold/keep in liquid.one of the sites posted a study saying it dose work,idk..it would be great if it did i'm just not sure.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Iron Dragon is one that carries it and I do trust them. Used their caber but no blood work to back it up and for what they charge it better be legit...

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
In my experience and from the guy that runs Researchstop it will NOT hold in liquid form, he is a genius and would be selling it if it would hold.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
What does "not hold" mean exactly? Break down? Or just fall out of suspension?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I use liquid prami. I always know its gtg because it makes me feel hungover. As for liquid caber, I searched for a while and it seems that most believe caber is "unstable" in liquid but like POB said, no one can actually describe what unstable is in this case. I also noticed that a good percentage of people that use liquid caber seem to like it and claim to get sexual side effects. Placebo? I would steer away until there is a bigger consensus.

N

Nobel252

Jun 28, 2012
In my experience and from the guy that runs Researchstop it will NOT hold in liquid form, he is a genius and would be selling it if it would hold.

This is correct caber is not stable liquid

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
I'm real curious about this myself. So many companies are selling it now that I feel it's worth a try, but everyone says it's unstable. Prami sucks thought. Aurapharm or all day chemist would be the happy medium. They are cheaper than the researchsites anyways.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
I'm real curious about this myself. So many companies are selling it now that I feel it's worth a try, but everyone says it's unstable. Prami sucks thought. Aurapharm or all day chemist would be the happy medium. They are cheaper than the researchsites anyways.

last time I ran prami,the stuff gave me hiccups for 5 days non stop

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012

i agree with this statement....i tried liquid caber from a place and it did not have the same effects as the caps i got from MP...there is another spot i may try and give it another shot. otherwise guess ill wait the 2 1/2 weeks to get rom one of the places mentioned above...

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
i agree with this statement....i tried liquid caber from a place and it did not have the same effects as the caps i got from MP...there is another spot i may try and give it another shot. otherwise guess ill wait the 2 1/2 weeks to get rom one of the places mentioned above...

I miss mp! Still have some of his stuff. It hurts to use it thinking there will not be another like him for a while.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
What does "not hold" mean exactly? Break down? Or just fall out of suspension?

Breaks down and becomes ineffective, I have tried it myself on a few occasions and have also used Upjohn caber that is the shiznaz, Aurapharm is the way to go it is dirt cheap for the REAL deal and at .5mg e3rd day the cost for anyone is negligible.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic