Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Lipo Black vs. Oxyelite Pro

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
IMO they're both garbage. if your afraid of anabolics then the best "OTC" fat burning stack would be ECA or ECY. (although ephedra isn't exactly "street legal" these days either, depending where you're located)

Bro- I feel your pain. I been using ephedrine since before people knew it could be used LOL- Only pure Ephedrine HCL works for me. You ,"CAN" get it online. but his angriness is right on with this

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
clen clen clen.

I love clen to death. a non-steroid that will spare your mass during a cut and IMO double natural results.

if you can, get it in the form of Helios.

now for the weeks off on clen. right now my no clen stim/ fat burner of choice is manpowers dnc stack. more powerful than eca any day of the week. nyc stack would be my second choice followed by eca.

any of these options will likely be cheaper than those otc drugs and far more effective.

Another great find

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
Clen, T-3, Y.A.C.E.S. etc.

Of course you can't beat DNP, "IF", your schooled and knowledgeable on it, its great to drop a few lbs or a fuck ton.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Im a huge fan of clen T-3- personally I feel that Thyroid is by far the best and safest of all. DNP ive never liked or found success - I hate how it makes me feel and I sweat like hell - I do actually use it in the cold winter months only cuz it keeps me warm LOL- but Ive never found it worked for me. I use clen but I honestly feel that ephedrine works better.
But definately the best are
T-3
ephedrine HCL
Clenbuterol
some sware by DNP
Of course you get all the nay sayers who , like Thing big says have never even tried anything yet have an opinion- Im so with you there Bro LOL. I dont believe that T-3 stops your thyroid unless you abuse the hell out of it smae with clen or ephedrine- use it right and it will treat you well.
Its not suppose to be a good thing- but Ive also used DNP with ephedrine only to keep my energy up. For the past eight years I have consistently cycled on and off clen/t-3 and ephedrine along side , but separate from every single cycle. I think it T-3 helps make HGH work better , my cycle better, assists with maintaining bloating etc. Too many talk of how dangerous they think it is- Ya know there are NO studies NONE that say it shuts down the thyroid- that is heresay and old wives tale.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Im a huge fan of clen T-3- personally I feel that Thyroid is by far the best and safest of all. DNP ive never liked or found success - I hate how it makes me feel and I sweat like hell - I do actually use it in the cold winter months only cuz it keeps me warm LOL- but Ive never found it worked for me. I use clen but I honestly feel that ephedrine works better.
But definately the best are
T-3
ephedrine HCL
Clenbuterol
some sware by DNP
Of course you get all the nay sayers who , like Thing big says have never even tried anything yet have an opinion- Im so with you there Bro LOL. I dont believe that T-3 stops your thyroid unless you abuse the hell out of it smae with clen or ephedrine- use it right and it will treat you well.
Its not suppose to be a good thing- but Ive also used DNP with ephedrine only to keep my energy up. For the past eight years I have consistently cycled on and off clen/t-3 and ephedrine along side , but separate from every single cycle. I think it T-3 helps make HGH work better , my cycle better, assists with maintaining bloating etc. Too many talk of how dangerous they think it is- Ya know there are NO studies NONE that say it shuts down the thyroid- that is heresay and old wives tale.
I'm with you for the most part with the exception of the bolded. T3/T4 are also prescribed for those with mildly overactive thyroid. It will lower production while on the synthetic hormone but production will resume when you discontinue the synthetic. IME 2-3 days and I start to feel normal again. I DO have a mildly underactive thyroid and have a t3 prescription.

Also I have no experience with HGH (yet) but supposedly you're better off taking t4 than t3 while on HGH. The reasoning seems solid to me.

I also have a very high tolerance for stims. I high dose clen alongside whatever other stims I'm running. I don't suggest it but I do love it.

DNP isn't for me. I feel good on my other fat burners, why the hell would I take something that makes me feel like shit to the same end?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
For some reason I feel horrible on T3... I've tried it a couple times and just can't swing it. It almost feels like it weakens my immune system as I get sick within a week of each time I started. I lost fat pretty quickly but it just wasn't worth it IMO. It may work for others so I don't wanna shy anyone away, but just know that you may not like it and that's normal.

As for me, I'm gonna do the right thing and go to the doctor soon to have my thyroid checked. Before I mess with anymore T3/T4 it would be nice to find out exactly how my thyroid is performing under current conditions. Sometimes you just gotta suck it up and leave it to the docs, especially when it comes to stuff like this. So, hopefully that goes well.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Back to the OP, i have tried them both and prefer the lipo. Dont know how they actualy compare in "fat loss" as i think theyre just low grade stims with some (verry little) other herbals that have reportedly boosted metabolism/ fat burning. Sure you will get way better results on Clen/T3/DNP etc.. but as for the two your asking about i think it comes down to which one you respond to better with the stims involved. But like it has been stated before, your diet and training are the key ingredients to success.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
lipo hands down have tried them all. The only one that works for me. oxy makes me sleepy and feel like crap... well clen does that to. I take lipo 6X and i like it better then clen IMO.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Great points here- note that like all compounds whether aas, supps or stims etc- we all can respond different . Usually some variable like lifestyle , genetically or interaction with another etc etc. example one guy feels shitty on thyroid as I've heard many times, while I myself feel great like my super underdog pill, always know thyself I say but part of getting acquainted is starting low and slow with minute titration . That way you gauge how things work in your life/body.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
Old thread, but I have a lot of experience. 20 years ago, last show, was doing 20 clen tabs (not a typo) for 2 days, cycled w/ 10 ephedrine for 2 days and 100 mgs of t3. I HATE!!!! the way that much clen made me feel, but I wanted to win so badly I dealt w/ it. Could not afford HGH back then, but really, it is my favorite fat burner. I can eat (in fact I do eat) cheesburgers and lose fat if I train hard (which I always do).

Now, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine? Love that stuff. The best mix is something called Nitro-NCG, try it, everyone I know loves it.

Actually, I don't do much stims anymore, sleep so well since HGH, I have a total of 2 cups of coffee a day. 4-5k calories a day, 350 mgs of test a week, 1.5 IUs of RIPS/day, 1 hour weight training, 30 minutes of cardio and I have gone from 18-12% bf. Weight is the same

Pic in my profile I was 242, 234 now and still getting leaner.

Hard training, cardio, lots of sleep (I used to be an insomniac) small amount of test.....it is really the HGH that shreds fat like crazy.

T

Tony Delk

Sep 15, 2010
So all this talk about Oxyelite Pro again and on top of that my wife starts looking in to it because her friend got great results and decides it might be good for this plateau she hasn't been able to break through.... so anyway, the last time I tried it about a year ago I had been running quite a bit of fatburners (albuterol/caffeine,
ECA, Trex, etc...) which is why I posted that in my response above and why I felt maybe thats why OEP didn't seem to do much BUT since then I had decided to cycle completely off any type of stim-thermo's/fat burners for a good 6-9 months sans a little coffee/caffeine... WELL...lol I give OEP another shot but instead of doing 1 cap I went right to 2caps twice daily and YEP, works for me now...lol Can definetly feel the thermo affect after the first dose in the morning but not much else UNTIL I take my send dose in the early afternoon which is when the energy, excellent mood enhancement, and decrease of cravings/appetite kicks in!! Wow and its not like an EC boost that hits hard and crashes, it seems to just slowly elevate and hold steady for the rest of the afternoon and I don't ever feel a "crash" or let down, so far. For example, between fights I do a cheat day all day saturday since my work caters in pastries and goodies for breakfast and elaborate (non-diet friendly) food for lunch and for the past month or so its like I can't even control myself when I get there...lol My body just goes into hard craving mode and I can eat non stop and never feel full or satisfied. Well yesterday, I didn't touch a thing while on OEP and felt completly satisfied and full after a little yogurt/fruit for breakfast and turkey breast/cheese lettuce wrap for lunch.

Have you guys noticed this effect on your cravings?? Also, have you noticed that after the second dose maybe your blood levels finally rise and you get all the other benefits???

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic