Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Limited supplies PCT

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
I planned on a longer cycle or even just cruising but now I am needing to come off completely. I ran 9.5 weeks of 500mg p/week test e, used tbol first 4 weeks. Here's what I have:

Nolva 30 ct. 20mg
Clomid 30 ct. 50mg

I was thinking 40mg p/day nolva and 100mg p/day clomid for the first week, then 20 nolva/50 clomid until it runs out (about 2 weeks). So it's only a 3 week pct, not using hcg. I'm only looking to optimize what I have, not wanting to hear that it's just not enough, believing it's gonna work is 90% of it working.

My blood pressure is sky high (176/89) , and I can definately feel it.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
If this is all you have and all you intend on using, then I wouldn't double up on the first week. I'd just run 20/50 from the start until your out. Also I would start pct at least a week or better yet two after last shot of test e. No need to give your body both and lh and fsh stimulating hormones if your going to be shut down from the test still in your system.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
week #01 75 mg. P/D = 10.5 tabs clomid
week #02 50 mg. P/D = 7 tabs tabs clomid
week #03 25 mg. P/D = 3.5 tabs clomid
week #04 25 mg. P/D = 3.5 tabs clomid

week #03 20 mg. nolvadex P/D
week #04 20 mg. nolvadex
week #05 20 mg. nolvadex
week #06 20mg. nolvadex

But be ready to cry like an emotional woman from the clomid.
And wait 2 weeks as already stated before....Starting PCT.

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
To be totally honest, I'm having a real hard time with the idea of coming off, my wife thinks I should stay on since it improves my mood so much and keeps me interested in having sex with her, not just other women. I love the way I feel on test and feel like I was low before, so does she. Just not sure if going down to 175-250mg p/week would get my blood pressure back to survivable levels.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
how much did your weigh climb in those 9 weeks?

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
What have you done for your BP?

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Weight went up 25 pounds, bodyfat might have gone down slightly.
For bp I take 3-5 grams of fish oil, do 45 minutes 2x a week cardio.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Weight went up 25 pounds, bodyfat might have gone down slightly.
For bp I take 3-5 grams of fish oil, do 45 minutes 2x a week cardio.

Hawthorne berry is also very good supplement for high bp.

Your 25# weight jump is definitely the culprit to the increased bp. You must be holding lots of water which is related to your diet (lots of carbs and sodium and huge influx of cals in general) and probably some aromatase from the test. I not sure that coming off test is going to really help your bp as much as you think. From my experience, I thinking the main culprit is your diet. Just something to consider before coming completely off if you don't want to.

I'd see your doctor if see if he could maybe prescribe some bp medication for you to get some relief. In the meantime, watch the processed carbs, drink plenty of water, watch your salt intake (try staying under 3000mg/day) and continue with your bp supplements. If you have an aromatase inhibitor like adex, aromasin, or letro on hand use it and see if that helps you drops some of the water.

I'm genetically pre disposed to high blood pressure and the things that help me the most is what i listed above plus good ole cardio everyday. I also have lasix on hand just incase i need to drop some water quick to get some relief. Good luck with your issue and hope you get it under control soon.

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
I don't think I'm holding water, and I'm pretty lean. I eat pretty clean and moderate carb but mostly all complex like sweet potato, oatmeal. I have always had borderline to high blood pressure and at one time was on meds but I was fat. I am going with a taper (cruise) for a while, I can get better pct supplies and would like to get a good supply of hcg and start running it. I lean towards blast and cruise if I can maintain good health.

I'll be seeing a doc today, I may have a hernia, I am hoping to have a better Bp reading and I will ask on meds too.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic