Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Limbs go numb easily

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
i have the same problem too. especially with the arms.

I believe its poor circulation, or, a circulation issue.

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
I have this issue also, like texson I have always assumed it is just poor circulation

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
I have this issue also, like texson I have always assumed it is just poor circulation

Wonder if it has anything to do with aas? It's something we all have in common.

A

Airborne

Jan 19, 2011
if any of yall are taking any type of amphetamines (Adderall, Vyvanse, etc.) this could also cause limbs to go numb.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
if any of yall are taking any type of amphetamines (Adderall, Vyvanse, etc.) this could also cause limbs to go numb.

I'm not on anything like that. But thanks for sharing

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I'm wondering if it's due to increased muscle mass squeezing off circulation. I never had this problem until last year... And I've put on some good size in the last 365.

Hands prob from tendon problems, but legs on the toilet and arms in bed... I'm wondering if there's extra muscle pushing on stuff in certain positions.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
I'm wondering if it's due to increased muscle mass squeezing off circulation. I never had this problem until last year... And I've put on some good size in the last 365.

Hands prob from tendon problems, but legs on the toilet and arms in bed... I'm wondering if there's extra muscle pushing on stuff in certain positions.

I hate sitting on toilet bc of it

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Chiropractor

I agree with this 100%!!!! I had similar issues for quite sometime. Then I spoke to a buddy that power lifted as well. Turns out, he use to have the same issues. He recommended his chiropractor. This guy did stuff to me that made my girl cringe. He takes his shoes off, digs his heels in me here & there. Walks on me, twists me, snaps me, pull's on my legs & neck, blah blah blah. Bottomline, after a few sessions with him. I'm a new man. No more headaches, knots in my back, numbness spells are 90% gone. Now i just see him occasionally for maintenance. I love this guy! Lol.

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011

That's not good, I could be on ritalin pretty soon.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Had my wife try to pop my back last night it popped good then in another spot i could feel something move but I didn't pop but it wanted to. I told her to stop. Went to sleep woke up this morning and couldn't hardly move my legs or arms. They felt very week. My legs buckeled on me several times this morning. Also had have my self a shot yesterday of test 300. After shot the oil was all in a knot I'm my right glute. Not for sure if it was her popping my back and a nerve or main blood flow path maybe got blocked or if that oil being in a lump maybe pressed on my sciatic nerve while sleeping? When I noticed the lump I sat on a heat pad on high for bout 45 mins and massages it.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
The last 3 fingers have been going numb on my left hand for years. It comes and goes.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic