Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Liked and disliked esters?

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I'm not gonna do a poll on this one, just post up personal experience with esters you like and don't like. I didn't like suspensions, prop, or cyp and tended to mostly front load with Enanthate, Deacanoate, or Undecylenate because it would hold more per ml and I could do 3ml at a time. I've never tried Acetate, TNE, or Phenylprop so I can't say one way or another. I also learned that 19nors work better in Decanoate or Phenylprop which makes me wonder if those would be a better for tren.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I love it all! It is a delictable smorgasboard of gourmet. There are some things I haven't tried yet that I'm really excited about.
But in my experience I've liked the short esthers. I feel they hit me harder and better. Don't mind pinning.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Short esters give me a better sense of well being but when it's time to cruise, enth all the way. Trusty, reliable, easily tolerated (not that I ever had any problems tolerating shorts. I know some people have issues).

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I don't like any short ester's anymore, just to much pinning for me.

Same here. I might use them for a max of 2 weeks to get things moving along, but I get the shits of them real quick. Been a long time since I used them though.

I have a couple bottles of this mix one of my sources made that contains test base, Tren base, and anadrol that is interesting though. You can use it on training days, at a very low dose, as frequently or as infrequently as you want, because there are no esters, you still benefit from their use. Always used with at least a cruising or HRT test baseline though.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've been fortunate that the short esters don't hurt for me. But I'd be lying if I didn't say that after about 4-6 weeks, pinning EOD just becomes a royal hassle.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I like 'em all. Short esters do become a pain in the ass after a month or so. I am one of the fortunate ones who doesn't knot up much more from Prop then any long ester.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic