Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Lifes hurdles and everyday shit!

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
So as most of you know I started a new training routine and love it!
All month long I have had this dry cough that comes and goes.......I was still able to train But on thursday it finally grabbed on!
Could barely walk around joints aching,muscle aches ,very winded,and could not even stand for long because my energy had been zapped .
Well turns out I find out I have influenza (the true flu).So there goes my training!
Some thing that had re energized my workouts and gave some thing to look frward to.

So I guess when I get over this flu Ill have to start over at the begining...............Life and the hurdles of temporary shit!

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
With this time of year there're plenty taking time off the gym, with any luck you'll miss all the new year crowd when you get back lol.

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
hope u get to feeling better, that flu shit sux.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
ahhh shit happens brother. In a couple weeks back into the gym u will just about be caught up to where u left off ;) Are u on cycle now?

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Just crising right now thank fully ^^^^^^

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
same here brotha....pushed my cycle back for the 3rd time because of this flu....left Christmas early (my fav holiday and I buy tons of shit for my fam) and haven't trained in a week....fucking miserable. Feel better bro!!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
My kid brings home the best from school too. Feels like someone took a bat to every one of my joints right now and filled my nose up with a cork gun.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Exactly when I cough I sound like a friggin seal!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Mine finally moved into the chest....the hacking and weazing with uncontrollable coughs (fun while I'm on the phone with a client if I don't hit "mute" fast enough) is killing me.....god, I need this to pass before NYE

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Some of these flu viruses can really knock you about.you still feel the after affects days after its gone.really knocks your immune system about

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Got the flu Xmas day from my nephew, who was at the doc-in-a-box that morning. I had to work with it too - couldnt suffer another short week.
Now both my kids are fucked up as of yesterday. Praying The Wife doesn't get it.

Just think of it as a deload!

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Yup! I got the flu around the 19th I think. I haven't trained since. I'm down 16pds. This week, the coughing is finally subsiding. That was a bitch! I coughed so hard I broke vessels in my eyes and my ab's were sore everyday. I plan on hitting the iron again starting Monday. Needless to say, my blast got destroyed! Good luck to all who caught this nasty shit!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic