Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Life in smallville! you know you want this..........

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
lol.....shit man...soon as i get home everything comes off....Hell right now im butt naked....lol....hell why not....this is what i call layed back......dw

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I would go strictley for scouting out some TTTRRRIIIMMMMMM

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Fuck yeah I'd go. I knew my competitive eating would serve a purpose someday.

Slic.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i would pass..i much rather lay around nude in my house and watch tv...dw

i'd rather go to the potluck nude, bring a pound of baloney and eat everybody else's food

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
i was working back and there was one other dude in there. he is working out in the same area as i am and he turns to me and says, "you going to the potluck on friday?" bert stare "HELL NO!" he looked a bit taken aback so i put less feverency in my voice and said "that isnt my type of thing." to which he he replied that i should go, it would be fun.

3 questions, Was this Dooood wearing Boy shortz that were to tight? And did he have a gold Medalion around his neck? Did he have a bandetta on his gay head? lmao!

Last edited:
AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
3 questions, Was this Dooood wearing Boy shortz that were to tight? And did he have a gold Medalion around his neck? Did he have a bandetta on his gay head? lmao!

suprisingly enough no. and it is going on right now and im missing it. dang nab it :D

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
LOL! I bet that was the silly tards dumb aproach to askin out the HOT GIRL in the gym!

LOLOL im not very approachable :D he has been trying to talk to me for months but i have very very high standards these days. ;)

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
I'd be there, damn straight, from fish fry to fruitcup like a mofo. Community.

Then I'd train like I never saw em before. The Iron is church, plain n simple, got to respect that!

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
I'd go and I'd find whatever dish I liked best, pick it up and just eat it like it was my own personal plate.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Now I want fried fish, thanks everyone!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic