Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

lets talk dbol

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
30mg of blue hearts are more than enough! Nothing has ever been as good as those little blue hearts and I actually had a buddy test some in a lab back in the day and they were dosed right on point! more than 30 mg of good dbol and I start to get real bad back and calf pumps that are almost unbearable.
im one of the lucky guys who never get those painful back pumps so many get from dbol...Just pure pleasure is all i get..now var fukkin kills me with pumps..

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
be carfull bros of the fake blue hearts...they look the same but have a little bit of a shiny coating to them..The real ones have a duller looking coating..the fakes will give u major heart burn and the gains suck dick next to the real ones..I said it before dbol is the greatest steroid ever made

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
be carfull bros of the fake blue hearts...they look the same but have a little bit of a shiny coating to them..The real ones have a duller looking coating..the fakes will give u major heart burn and the gains suck dick next to the real ones..I said it before dbol is the greatest steroid ever made

These days I'm not sure I trust any blue hearts. I miss the days where you could get 500 of those little beauts direct from Thailand for about the cost of a tank of gas and they would arrive in less than a week! If I would have known the fate that we now see I would have bought 100,000 of them!!!!

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
These days I'm not sure I trust any blue hearts. I miss the days where you could get 500 of those little beauts direct from Thailand for about the cost of a tank of gas and they would arrive in less than a week! If I would have known the fate that we now see I would have bought 100,000 of them!!!!
how would u compare the blues to the Vermodje Naposims?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Pink 50's and blue hearts are the only I'll take now.

Ran 20/day of blue hearts up until my meet then ran 100 of those fukkers the day of......took me a week to get the BP down, I held about 8lbs for 4-5 days and was constantly thirsty....not sure that matters but just remember vividly.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Dbol. Claimed my left pectoral for its own. But they were amazing. It was a great ride until that happened.

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
Tiny pink little ones when I was like 15-16. 20mg per day. I don't know what they hell they were but they sure as shit stunted my height.

I'd eat the entire bag if I could get them now.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
No shit? You didn't mind taking so many tabs?
Some like taking them throughout the day, 10 in the am 10 afternoon, 10 in the eve etc., trying to keep their levels level. I used to like them a hour before the gym. The Lil Blues were great probably because they were manufactured by March, a actual pharm co.

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
No shit? You didn't mind taking so many tabs?

When I first got into the "business," options were limited. Cripple-pip-osterone out of Mexico and eating 10 dbols a day was a privilege.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
what was your favorite dbols..Mine by far were the blue hearts man they rocked..I had some overdosed ugls that kicked ass too.Next I wanna try the Vermodje Naposims.Anyone every try them and how were they..thank you BB
lol you joking on the Vermodje right?
Did you not just see the bust and the vedio of where they were storying their bozes and tabss? lol in the most unsanitary dirty like shack in the woods of Moldova lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic