arcticranger
What's New?

Lets debate this - Beer vs. Alcohol

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I drink beer, and depending on the season, Porter, Pale Ale, Golden Ale, IPA, just depends on mood and weather. Usually 1 or 2. Maybe 3. of a clean Golden Ale on a hot summer day.

Of course if I'm on vacation, I'll try whatever specialty mixed drink they are known for.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
Sam Adams, Bass Ale, Corona...

gave up the alcohol. as I got older I have become more of a control freak. my tolerance seemed to have lessened....so I stay with beer. I was a huge Long Island Ice Tea drinker. I would make a half gallon to keep in the fridge.

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
Not a fan of liquor anymore. I love beer. Like really love it. I went to Portland for the Beer Fest dealio and was in heaven.

I also drink wine. Liquor just makes me feel like ass
This goes for me as well. I just love the fullness and flavor of beer, particularly when I'm at a brew pub and drinking their beer. I usually cut way back a month before a competition, and abstain from it completely the week before. Not for any nutritional reason, but rather I sleep better when I've not drunk any alcohol.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Well I went with Sugar Free Nos and Grey Goose this past weekend, ummm had 5 drinks and felt nothing, I am talking 12oz Styrofoam cups. Shit I might as well just quit for awhile.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic