Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Letro throughout cycle?

A

afton

Sep 19, 2011
Starting a cycle soon of dbol/testC/eq and as for AI's, looks like I can't get my hands on anything except Letro.

From some of the posts I've read people seem to recommend letro for only once you've started developing gyno. Is it recommended to use it throughout a cycle? If so, what dose would be recommended.

Never ran an AI in the past and never had any issues with gyno running sus and deca stacks, but that was also around 13 years ago and I haven't used dbol before. Would it be stupid to not run an AI and if i started to get signs to start using the letro?

Thanks for any advice on this!

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i personally have never run an AI consistently throughout a cycle. always kept it on hand just in case but i'm also not gyno-prone. i'm of a mind that i dont wanna add any more chemicals than absolutely necessary

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I prefer to use adex throughout a cycle but keep letro on hand just in case.

B

bkarayray

Nov 27, 2011
don't use it unless you have to, letro is pretty harsh

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I completely disagree with everyone. Anytime you use multiple hormones including testosterone your Estrogen level will raise. I dont get sides in the sense of puffy nipples but when i dont use an AI and get blood done my Estrogen level is 5x what it should be. Again, just cause you dont feel it does not mean you dont need it. Estrogen increase water retention, gynomastia, and body fat. Its better to use a low dose through out than to do nothing at all. Keep it at a maintained level. I use letro and love it. It is less harsh on my cholesterol than Arimidex. I do 2.5 mg/ wk divided into 4 doses so about .6mg 4x wk. It will also help to keep water retention to a minimum.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I use a small dose of letro every 3 days during my cycles and have had zero issues doing that, but i am a little prone to gyno so thats why i do it.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I use a small dose of letro every 3 days during my cycles and have had zero issues doing that, but i am a little prone to gyno so thats why i do it.

It's a good one as long as you keep the doses down.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
I've done it low dose and it's fine. Although the first time I used letro it was hard on crushing... I mean crushing... the successive times using it haven't had that side so it's worked well for me. But I think if Adex works for you I would go with that as Mpress said always have it on hand just in case.

A

afton

Sep 19, 2011

What dose do you use if you don't mind me asking? Thanks.

A

afton

Sep 19, 2011
For you guys that use letro, did you front load it? If so, for how long and was it the same dose you used throughout the cycle? Thanks!

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
I've never front end loaded it and the does is 2.5 and less

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I always thought exemestane was milder??? What are you running that letro would be the choice? I've never personally used it but I hear a lot of bitching about it destroying the libido.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic