Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Lenny needs your help/advice ASAP!!

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
Been around here some time now and met some amazing ppl but its my turn to get the help as am really f****d Right now,
as use might already know i done a cycle got up to 16stone = 225lbs was looking good nice build then it all went tits up didn't have pct right ect i know learn from mistakes but steroids ain't for me!!

So test levels crashed stop going to gyn shoulder tendons are really sore so overhead pressing is a struggle!!

Just want to know your tips and ideas as i am loosing weight rapidly and that is putting me further in my hole

I am down to 15 stone now and cant go any lower so what is your best food to add size/mass and specific exercises ect

Lenny needs your help guys!!

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Lenny:

I'm not sure how to respond, because I don't know what your goals are. Are you hoping to stay off AAS and get yourself back to normal? Are you hoping to get back on AAS? What are you thinking you will do?

In general, though, it is normal for someone to lose weight when they come off AAS because as the hormones diminish in their system, they lose water weight initially, then muscle. You can keep some of the muscle by re-booting your own Test production. That requires good PCT planning and execution.

It is recommended that when buying your gear, you buy for the whole cycle, and you buy ancillaries and PCT that you will need, too, before you even start using the AAS.

Since you did not do that, you can try buying them now, to see if you can boost your natural test production, or you can wait and let them recover on their own, which they should eventually do, even without PCT.

So, bud, do us all a favor and let us know what your goals are, and maybe you can get more specific advice.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
It's not too late to run a proper pct. Start up the clomid.

Try drinking a shit load of milk with all your meals to keep the weight up.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic