Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Lasix for water retention not pre contest...

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
I know that lasix is used for pre-contests but I just want to use it to reduce water I don't want to swell like a balloon. So i know lots of guys use it for 10 days, but what if I hit it like once or twice a week 20mg just to keep down water retention any thoughts and yes I'm watching sodium and drinking plenty of water I have included a water pill over the counter in my supplements. Has anyone used it to control water retention during cycle? I just don't want to look too obvious that Im "on" right now especially with gh added for the first time don't want to raise too many suspicions

thanks

N

neocon1

Jan 24, 2012
... just use an ai bro, aromasin or armidex will keep down the bloat. Diuretics are fairly dangerous.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
... just use an ai bro, aromasin or armidex will keep down the bloat. Diuretics are fairly dangerous.

aromasin or arimidex do very little for those who have enough bloar to be worried about. You could try HCTZ/ Dyazide which is much more mild. I pop one every once in a while when i can see my face from laying down in bed lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic