Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Laser hair removal

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
the furry look went along time ago..even the landing strip is out..laser that muff please

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Anyone get this done? I've had 4 treatments so far and loving it!!! Can't wait till I'm all done which should be around June and then I can tan! That's the only thing that sucks, but the whiter you are the better the results. Anyway, just wondering if anyone's had this done and how they liked it. I originally just wanted my underarms done, but now I've grown obsessed. I'm getting everything from my upper lip to my toes and everything in between. I'm super excited! I'm really starting to see less hair and don't have to shave as often. I've heard some horror stories about people getting burned or the laser leaving marks, but I haven't had any issues. I highly recommend getting it done. And razor refill are so darn expensive!

I happy for your successes re laser therapy but understand no hair loss treatment is guaranteed "permanent". And although laser TX is probably the most successful overall, if AAS are continued, especially those with DHT conversion such as TT, NEW HAIRS will develop from what was once "peach fuzz".

I will also mention what is being charged for this "therapy" is outlandish in many instances, so shop around. Really the amount of time I spent being "educated and certified" (the latter greatly diminishes med-mal insurance costs) was a SIX hour afternoon!

Regs
Jim

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Shop around because the price differences can vary as much as 200-300%!

Also note laser therapy is not necessarily permanent, especially if the use of AAS which convert into DHT is continued. In the latter instance germinal hairs AKA "peach fuzz", under the influence of DHT, quite often develop into fully developed and mature follicles.

Regs
Jim

(Sorry about the reproduction I didn't believe my earlier post was transmitted)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic