Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Laser hair removal

88fiona

88fiona

Established Member
Nov 2, 2010
Anyone get this done? I've had 4 treatments so far and loving it!!! Can't wait till I'm all done which should be around June and then I can tan! That's the only thing that sucks, but the whiter you are the better the results. Anyway, just wondering if anyone's had this done and how they liked it. I originally just wanted my underarms done, but now I've grown obsessed. I'm getting everything from my upper lip to my toes and everything in between. I'm super excited! I'm really starting to see less hair and don't have to shave as often. I've heard some horror stories about people getting burned or the laser leaving marks, but I haven't had any issues. I highly recommend getting it done. And razor refill are so darn expensive!

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Me and my wife have had it done.the key is to get it done regular say 6-8 weeks between treatments.it also depends on the laser equipment also and the setting that it's set at and of course the area that you getting hair removed.for a guy like myself I have had my back and shoulders done 3 times and found that the hair grows slower and takes longer.i have also had my neck done which hurt like hell but was well worth it.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
had my first treatment a few weeks ago, look forward to my next...:)

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Do you have to keep going back and getting it done? I thought the benefit of laser removal over shaving was that it was permanent. Am I way off base?

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Do you have to keep going back and getting it done? I thought the benefit of laser removal over shaving was that it was permanent. Am I way off base?

it is eventually, just depends on how many times it takes to get rid of it :)

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
my girl got it done ..nice and smooth..nobody likes a 70s disco bush

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
it is eventually, just depends on how many times it takes to get rid of it :)

Jen you ever try one of those 'Nono's'? Somebody gave me one but Im afraid of it

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Ive had it done and I love it. Full Brazilian about 8+ years ago. Has not grown back at ALL. Highly recommend it.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ive had it done and I love it. Full Brazilian about 8+ years ago. Has not grown back at ALL. Highly recommend it.

Jeezus, then you had to go and do that!! Here I am minding my own business, checking out threads and then that visual just popped in my head.....now I'm drooling at my work desk.

My girl shaves, my ex waxed every other week and nothing was better than those first two days with that smooth little peach :)

Good for Mr Wetback!!

X

Xjmj15x

Jan 27, 2013
Can you get this done on your neck. I really sick and tired of getting razor bumps every time I shave

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic