Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Lady-Friendly Recipes

O

Ozkon

Aug 3, 2011
Your description of no carb day is SO accurate. My friends generally knew to stay from me on those days. I have seen a lot of different structures for carb cycling, so perhaps I was not using a very good one. I generally try to eat 1g of protein per lb. of body weight, but I have also been aiming to keep my carbs around 100g, so perhaps I could give myself a little more wiggle room, somewhere. It's been mentioned that I should increase my fat intake, so perhaps this is what I will do. In general, the only time I eat complex carbs is in the morning (rolled oats) and then I avoid them for the rest of the day. I eat a banana post-workout and the sugar in that fruit ends up accounting for about 1/4 of my daily carbs. Anyway! There's always lots to consider. My fear of losing muscle mass is very strong, so it is clear that I need to start getting a few more calories, somewhere!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
as a woman who has gone from 32% fat to 15% fat i can tell you that it can be a real struggle. and i will also tell you not to listen to what the men say your bf % is because they are usually wrong :D i am 15% now and they are guess me at way lower than that. i looked at your pics and you really look about like i did around 18-20%. so now on to the rest. i am a very easy keeper, it is so hard to lose fat, damn it sucks. it looks like your caloric intake should be sufficiently low for you to lose fat. they told me i needed 1852 and i am the same height as you but from the looks a larger build. so at 1400+ you should dang sure be able to drop some fat. the biggest thing is that it takes time. it has taken me 2 years to lose and i was at 18-17% for almost a year and then really started tracking calories and did a few cycles of clen and was able to drop to 15% trying to get to 12% just because :D started taking ephedra and it is really seeming to help so im keeping my fingers crossed. :D

O

Ozkon

Aug 3, 2011
Great advice! I have to agree with a lot of what you said. Although it is flattering, I don't think my bodyfat % is as low as some of the estimations that have been made on this thread! It is definitely difficult to be patient when you're working so hard, but I have been receiving compliments on my weight loss lately, so it must be working! I'm at day 7 of my first ever EC stack, so I'm hoping that the end of the 8 week cycle will prove to be very rewarding for me!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic