Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Ladies - what is your favorite muscle group?

Ladies - what is your favorite muscle group?

• Total voters
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Alright ladies, what is your favorite muscle group on a man? For instance, if a guy was average in all ways, and you could make one of his muscle groups perfectly built, which one would it be? The first vote is from my wife, and it is for back.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i picked the chest. there is just something about a nice firm and well developed chest.

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
I chose back....I LOVE a defined, wide, muscular back. To me, it shows real strength and masculinity. Sexy...I've always loved my husbands back, even when he wasn't working out. but, now that he back in the gym, I'm lovin' it :D

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Funny that no ladies have chosen arms or abs yet. However, I think that is very on point with our community. Our sophisticated women appreciate the bigger more masculine features while I feel like this same question asked to groups of random girls would be a 50/50 split between arms and abs with back and legs having nearly zero votes. I also think that as a woman ages different features on a man become more attractive. Can any of ladies vouch for what I'm talkin about? Was your answer different when you were 21?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
my dad worked out and he always had a huge chest. it is what i remember most about him when he was younger. so no, i dont care about abs, if they are there fine but if not im fine with that. a big back is nice but a girl needs something to lay her head on or to push against ;) so the chest has always been it for me!

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I said back.... but really it is shoulders, huge broad well defined shoulder win me hands down every time, but I figured that was included in the back, and a big built, broad back is the foundation for a great shape and masculine appearance in my opinion

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic