Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Ladies that have experience with VAR or clen, get in here.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
All good input here. My issue is when people are willing to self-medicate w/ male hormones but won't be open-minded to understanding the truths and fundamentals of nutrition & training. You said she's concerned her upper hams are getting soft. Guess what? MOST WOMEN have that issue. Its a fundamental piece of what makes us women. When you are optimized to the point where estrogen issues are the ONLY major concerns you have, then its about finding the little tweaks that will address that as it sounds like anythign else that might ever be an issue has already been accommodated by her protocol. IMO she can probably make some very simple tweaks to her diet & maybe some modifications to her training regimen if she wants to affect a change in the upper hams. Otherwise the discussion starts going all over the place about what's amazing about her .. but she doesn't like this one little thing .. but her diet isn't on point ... but she does all this other stuff .. etc etc etc. And throwing in steroids -- there's no guarantee she's going to get this end result you envision. If she starts to retain water is she going to be not happy? If she starts to get "big" instead of this particular vision you have, then what? Why even fuck around w/ that if there hasn't been an effort to tweak the diet or training first?

Start w/ the diet. Let's not get sidetracked at all on the steroids just yet. You never get to pick & choose the results & sides you get from steroids. You and she do not know how she will respond or how she will look or at what point she will decide she is too manly. A couple simple tweaks to the diet will probably get her what she's looking for. Challenge her if she doesn't believe it. How does she expect to make changes then? Your body reflects the sum total of your diet, your recovery, your energy expenditures and generally how your body chemistry / genetics respond to all that. If there's something you don't like or what to change you MUST start w/ the things that make up your lifestyle first.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I'll be cooking double on Sunday before I portion out the meals for Mon-Thurs....make it easier for her to follow along and not get caught up in the daily grind without proper nutrition.....good input folks, I appreciate all your advice....especially sassy!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Convinced her to train legs with me tonight. Baby steps.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Convinced her to train legs with me tonight. Baby steps.

Rock the legs! I LOVE LEG DAY!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

For the hams - SLDLs, lunges, squats - make sure tight form before worrying about weight.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
For years I used preached that lifting weights would help my wife achieve her desired physic but she would reply with I don't want to be bulky well she has been cross fitting for two years and she realised that she was wrong.diet is crucial before adding ass

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Has she considered plyometrics and fast twitch muscle training? That will get the hamstrings in shape.My wife had the same issue. She started working with a trainer that specialized in that type of workout, and it really improved her leg physique.. But also the diet has to be working too..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic