Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Ladies that have experience with VAR or clen, get in here.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Hi Ladies,

My GF is an average gym-goer and has an amazing physique, abs partly show, bicep veins occasionally start to outline when we're doing something vigorous however she's become a little more self conscious as her the top of her hamstrings have gotten soft.

She won't lift with me and none of her friends have a clue what they're doing for actual bodybuilding or "healthy lifiting"

She takes, cardio kickboxing, reg kickboxing, weightlifting, step and general aerobics classes about 4-5/week run by a very expensive gym with nationally recognized trainers and class instructors. She has an amazing body in my eyes but I'm considering to speak with her about perhaps var or clen (winny is probably too much for her). She has no prior use in any real supplements. She eats well, takes vitamins but is stubborn about my benevolent advice (although she has no problem splitting a pizza with me on a sunday afternoon....hey I'm bulking, don't judge)

Looking to hear some testimonials for the ladies and how you would prefer to be approached with knowledge (she won't freak out if I suggest taking a pill-she's not sensitive about her body, just wants to tighten up the hammy's and quads a bit more).

SHe wants to start a juicing diet and thinks eating less will help her lose fat.....it kills me sometimes and I'm ready to throw her new juicer out of the fking window. I don't mind juicing but not as the main source for nutrients....she has trouble understanding that she needs the fats and carbs to look how she wants to look.

Also, my next run starts this week. She met me while I was "on" but didn't know it.....I was on the tail end of winny and my last week of test and then into PCT when we first starting dating. She is aware of this next cycle and is monitoring side effects that I wouldn't normally catch myself so I can log my run. Ultimately, she knows and is partially supportive of this run so she's not TOTALLY against supps, aas, chem's etc.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I would think nolva is going to do better , reduce the estrogen a bit to help cut the fat without the rebound from var ...if it was muscle she is trying to add them yes I'd say var .... As far as clen etc sounds I don't think she needs it ,,, and you feel pretty crappy on.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Thanks dc...I've never run clen either but heard the same. She's got muscle (could compete if she really wanted to actually....crazy genetics) but she would definitely get worried about not looking "womanly enough".

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Yeah I just don't see any point in adding test base when that's just going to get more estrogen flowing .. I'd lightly cut some estrogen to help get rid of that type fat

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Nolva can help address estrogenic fat while you're running it, but you really can't run it forever and also when you come off, not necessarily going to remain the same once the estrogen process kicks back in.

From a maintenance standpoint - I'm wondering if she is doing more aerobic workout than lifting - i.e. contributing to some catabolism in the ham area? This can be a particularly tough area for women to keep lean simply because estrogen is all about promoting bodyfat & padding for greater fetus survival rate. Is she doing anything that focuses on that area in terms of training? Squats / lunges / SLDLs, etc.? And also if she is eating more for aerobic needs (i.e. energy) than for optimized 'leanness' and muscle development, then that may be the area where that compromise is showing itself.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Nolva can help address estrogenic fat while you're running it, but you really can't run it forever and also when you come off, not necessarily going to remain the same once the estrogen process kicks back in.

From a maintenance standpoint - I'm wondering if she is doing more aerobic workout than lifting - i.e. contributing to some catabolism in the ham area? This can be a particularly tough area for women to keep lean simply because estrogen is all about promoting bodyfat & padding for greater fetus survival rate. Is she doing anything that focuses on that area in terms of training? Squats / lunges / SLDLs, etc.? And also if she is eating more for aerobic needs (i.e. energy) than for optimized 'leanness' and muscle development, then that may be the area where that compromise is showing itself.

Hi Sassy,

She doesn't weight train aside from the classes that she participates in (2 of the classes have weights involved but it's all full body shit) Like I said, she has amazing genetics, her traps poke out, her delts are clear cut and she gets vascular along with most of her abs are visible when not flexing.

She does the lunges, kickbacks (no squats or SLDL) but she won't listen to me (in detail) and I could help her with her areas of concern if she checked her ego and understood that I know what I'm talking about. She grows amazingly quickly and when she worked out twice in one week with me, she got swollen and was afraid of looking "manly"....she just had a great pump.

If I convinced her to run var at a low dose, I'm thinking she would tighten up immediately.....it's the convincing part that I may need help on.

I'm gonna do some more research but if there are any articles any of you have easy access to, I'd be grateful and appreciative.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Just my 2 cents bro, I would give her info but not try to "convince" her to do any drug it needs to be her choice and her responsibility to take them, I know where you are coming from but hope you will see where i am coming from as well.
Cheers

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Just a thought maybe asking her who and what she finds ideal from pro fit models etc and see what you can do to pull up their training plans , she might realize that the pump is temporary and lifting will get her where she wants to be

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Sounds like she needs a dedicated weight regiment rather than AAS.

That paired with a calorie-deficit, balanced diet.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Just my 2 cents bro, I would give her info but not try to "convince" her to do any drug it needs to be her choice and her responsibility to take them, I know where you are coming from but hope you will see where i am coming from as well.
Cheers

I'm a little brighter than that but I could see how it comes off that way. :)

M

MalloryJ

Feb 18, 2013
Sounds like she needs a dedicated weight regiment rather than AAS.

That paired with a calorie-deficit, balanced diet.

i totally agree. If her diet isn't ON POINT, then she has to expect her body to be "soft" in some areas. Group exercise classes focus on cardio/active rest periods, which are not really optimal for maintaining muscle. If she incorporated a carb cycle/ steady state cardio 3x a week, she would probably really like the results.

Having horrible bacne, hair loss, among other probs (from taking var, winny) seems a lot worse than "soft hamstrings"

Clen will only be effective on an almost Keto diet. It definitely works, but you feel like death all the time.

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
with my wife she didnt wanna listen so i let her educate herself i put the info in front of her and she learned it the only thing she runs now is primo a.nothing else.as for diet i got sick of argueing and handed her a copy of michi's ladder and then everyday i put more info in front of her and bam.hope u find the answer bro but fair warning primo turns my woman into a nympho and its all fun till u pull a muscle lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic