Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Korean once a week HGH

fleem

fleem

Mar 15, 2013
Very interesting, GM. The article just below the one you cited demonstrates hGH encapsulated in PGLA polymer can remain bioactive and detectable in blood serum after one MONTH.

Of course, this study was also not US-performed or supported (India).

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I've been hearing about similar shit. That article was published in 2005. I'm not sure what year it was in those 3rd World Countries, then? ****ers don't have running water, electricity, internet or a decent plan to keep their own people from starving but they're on the gh shit?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I've been hearing about similar shit. That article was published in 2005. I'm not sure what year it was in those 3rd World Countries, then? ****ers don't have running water, electricity, internet or a decent plan to keep their own people from starving but they're on the gh shit?

What's interesting about these countries is that the wealth is confined to one small area, where most of this stuff happens. For instance, ever been to Beijing? You would think you were standing in the middle of an American city. Nice cars, everyone dressed nicely etc. India is similar, as is much of the middle east.

In all honestly, one has to wonder how we are any better. We dump tons and tons of money in to other countries, yet many, many of our own cities are shit holes and we have hundreds of thousands of poor.

Anyway, I digress. China usually has something to prove, and so I always take their studies with a grain of salt.

fleem

fleem

Mar 15, 2013
The Indian article was from 2010. When I was doing biomed research in the US 6 yrs ago, almost all the other docs were Indian, Korean, Chinese or Japanese. So bigben, some of those researchers get educated in the US and go back to do research at the elite universities and/or companies in their countries - small pockets with big investments like shortz said. Now a lot of research is actually moving overseas to places like Singapore b/c their gov'ts are investing increasing amounts of money into R&D, while the pace of US investment is slacking. China does have a chip on its shoulder, but they've been increasing their investment into R&D by 20% a year for the last decade. The US over the same time span? 5%. We still have dibs on quality, but that's starting to change.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

Lol BigBen this south korea, them li l****ers got more money than us...that's because we gave it all to them!

Very interesting, GM. The article just below the one you cited demonstrates hGH encapsulated in PGLA polymer can remain bioactive and detectable in blood serum after one MONTH.

Of course, this study was also not US-performed or supported (India).

Hey Fleem, from what i understand it's now available, only in S Korea, Japan and Hong Kong. I'll see if i can find the article i was reading

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
The Indian article was from 2010. When I was doing biomed research in the US 6 yrs ago, almost all the other docs were Indian, Korean, Chinese or Japanese. So bigben, some of those researchers get educated in the US and go back to do research at the elite universities and/or companies in their countries - small pockets with big investments like shortz said. Now a lot of research is actually moving overseas to places like Singapore b/c their gov'ts are investing increasing amounts of money into R&D, while the pace of US investment is slacking. China does have a chip on its shoulder, but they've been increasing their investment into R&D by 20% a year for the last decade. The US over the same time span? 5%. We still have dibs on quality, but that's starting to change.

Truth. I believe India is poised or is now the largest Pharmaceutical manufacturer now as well as the largest market, That's why when i hear some knocking India pharm products i chuckle

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic