Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

KISS.. End Of The Road Tour

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Anyone going? I am tomorrow night. Bought VIP tix, row 5, main floor.. Meeting the band before the show, for pictures and autographs. Should be a blast.

"I was made for lovin' you, baby, You were made for lovin' me.
And I can't get enough of you, baby.. Can you get enough of me?"

:p

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Ive seen them at least 5 times. 1st band I ever saw at 16 right after I got my driver license. It was 1978 during the oil embargoes so I bought Chevy 4 door boat w/ a big V-8 and drove 5 of my friends to Portland Me. Drinking age was 18 at the time and since I had a full beard I was able to buy liquor without showing an ID. We got a room at the Holiday Inn right across the street from the Civic Ctr. H.I. didn't want to rent us the room as they were sure we would tear it up. One of my friends called his mother and she put a $1000 deposit on the room. I can still remember the Gold glass ball coming down with all the lights coming off it.
Funny part is my parents are Bible thumpers and they were certain KISS stode for Knights In Satans Service. Me and my brother told them we were going to see The Doobie Brothers and played there song 'Jesus is just to good to me'! They were just so happy that me and my brother were going to a Christian Concert.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Not going, but I am a big fan of their music....well, a lot sucks, but a lot rocks....haha!

They either miss the mark on their songs, or they are right on it...for better clarity:cool:

Tons of hits!

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Ive seen them at least 5 times. 1st band I ever saw at 16 right after I got my driver license. It was 1978 during the oil embargoes so I bought Chevy 4 door boat w/ a big V-8 and drove 5 of my friends to Portland Me. Drinking age was 18 at the time and since I had a full beard I was able to buy liquor without showing an ID. We got a room at the Holiday Inn right across the street from the Civic Ctr. H.I. didn't want to rent us the room as they were sure we would tear it up. One of my friends called his mother and she put a $1000 deposit on the room. I can still remember the Gold glass ball coming down with all the lights coming off it.
Funny part is my parents are Bible thumpers and they were certain KISS stode for Knights In Satans Service. Me and my brother told them we were going to see The Doobie Brothers and played there song 'Jesus is just to good to me'! They were just so happy that me and my brother were going to a Christian Concert.
Yeah, I saw them in maybe 1974 in Shreveport, LA.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Check this out, I seen KISS back in 1990, tickets were $20.. This time I paid $1800/ea.. But I did get an autographed photo, and got my picture taken with the band. and $200 in merchandise.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic