Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Kid Portugals Log

K

Kid Portugal

Jun 29, 2015
this is my first attempt at keeping a log hoping to get my numbers up to actually feel like a man rather than a kid.

currently train with POB and Pawg

starting point

Ugliest squat in the world 315lb
Bench 285lb
deadlift 405 wit a bit of a hitch

Todays work (keep in mind im casted due to a hand injury)

Good mornings wit SSB

140 x 5 x 5

Belt Squats with a Box

2 plates x 8 x 10

felt great feel much more stable in my squat form

Reverse hypers

2 plates x 15
4 plates x 12
6 plates x 10

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
Good job kid, you are going to get that squat right!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Looking forward to this wave ending so we can dial up the intensity and start really stressing that posterior chain.

The box squats were looking dialed in. Just keep that neck packed.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Those lifts are impressive KP!!! And you are with the most spectacular team...wow!!! I would love a team like that.

Welcome to the Log section. Look around and support other logs. They will welcome your support and be grateful.

You had an excellent night brother!!! Great work!!!

K

Kid Portugal

Jun 29, 2015
Looking forward to this wave ending so we can dial up the intensity and start really stressing that posterior chain.

The box squats were looking dialed in. Just keep that neck packed.

POB finaly feel a bit more confident in the squat department still have a journey ahead of me. looking forward to real tax the posterior chain once this wave is through

K

Kid Portugal

Jun 29, 2015
Those lifts are impressive KP!!! And you are with the most spectacular team...wow!!! I would love a team like that.

Welcome to the Log section. Look around and support other logs. They will welcome your support and be grateful.

You had an excellent night brother!!! Great work!!!

Bull im excted to be on here and trian with an awsome team

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Glad you started the log! What's your current height/weight and how many years have you been training?

K

Kid Portugal

Jun 29, 2015
Glad you started the log! What's your current height/weight and how many years have you been training?

5.0 im 5' 10" right around 230lb ive been training for 4 years off and on but recently started PL style training over the past year

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
but recently started PL style training over the past year
Very similar to me ... I started lifting body-split style for a couple of years, then turned to powerlifting-style training two years ago. For me, it felt like spinning my wheels and after awhile, training for aesthetics wasn't that appealing to me (although I respect the hell out of people who do), and turned to powerlifting. Besides marrying, it was the best decision of my life.

Look forward to following your progress!

K

Kid Portugal

Jun 29, 2015
ChrisLindsay9 - im right there with you was doing alot of of isolation and volume before but that got old quick and i wanted to start pushing my body thanks for the support!

K

Kid Portugal

Jun 29, 2015
Definitely not the best training day but got in there and did the work

Glute Ham Raise
5 x 8

I did these assisted and realy focused on the negative

Hamstring Curl

100lb × 4 x 15

Ab crunches
4 × 15

I was feeling alot of tightness in my hamstring epically my right. I asked POB if he could help and smashed them with the axel bar hurt like hell but felt better after

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic