What's New?

KBDs LEAN Journal

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
View attachment 474

Another pic :)

Gotta tell you that new chest routine is working that SAD gave me.

Look at how shiny LEAN BUFF and golden i look in that pic.

I appreciate the props bro, but I didn't really give you the routine, just pointed you in the right direction.

Which one are you using? I've been hitting the middle-chest routine and I'm loving it, despite the fact that my working weights have gone down drastically due to the improved form. Hopefully soon I'll start making leaps and bounds towards a new PR.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I appreciate the props bro, but I didn't really give you the routine, just pointed you in the right direction.

Which one are you using? I've been hitting the middle-chest routine and I'm loving it, despite the fact that my working weights have gone down drastically due to the improved form. Hopefully soon I'll start making leaps and bounds towards a new PR.

Yeah bro it has definitely helped my lower pecs out alot. My girl notices it too. She always tells me in the shower how much chest is popping out more. Makes me get a boner when she says that and we end up fuckin. So it works out both ways LOL.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Unbelievable taper you have bro...

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
View attachment 489

Thanks pillard, i barely do much for my back, just some pullups here and there.

In the attachment im not even flexing my back lol. Thats whats awesome.

Last edited:
HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
nice log bro. your fuckin arms are HYOOOGE!!!

Getraw

Getraw

VIP Member
Feb 6, 2011
We give ya alot of hell for being King L.E.A.N. But to be perfectly honest your looking good bro. Keep up the hard work, and the strict dieting. It doesnt matter what anybody else says to you, your the guy staring back at yourself in the mirror. You get to look at all your hard work payoff everyday. Its a dedication that most people only wish for, keep living your dream and stay LEAN..ha

Much respect,
GR

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
We give ya alot of hell for being King L.E.A.N. But to be perfectly honest your looking good bro. Keep up the hard work, and the strict dieting. It doesnt matter what anybody else says to you, your the guy staring back at yourself in the mirror. You get to look at all your hard work payoff everyday. Its a dedication that most people only wish for, keep living your dream and stay LEAN..ha

Much respect,
GR

Yeah seems like the better shape u get into, the more shit people talk lol. Not talkin about you guys, just people in general.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Diet today so far was:

1 Bagel
2 eggs
canned chicken
cup of brown rice- about 700 calories all

Going to the store later today to buy some almond butter, more chicken and eggs and probably some LEAN steak! and sweet potatoes!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic