Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

karma....

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
some rude awakening moment for me at the wedding party last night. my high school buddy got married and it was a high school reunion.
now there was this dude that everyone hated, a bully who'd take your lunch money, humiliate you front of girls, I hated that asshole. I actually met him as an adult once when I was a bouncer(very big by then) and he showed up to my club. he claimed he was a cop and tried to intimidate me even then. I wanted to kick his ass so bad that bad intentions set PR on my lifts every session for a while.
fast forward to last night....., he shows up in wheel chair, shattered spine and unable to walk since 2004, drop foot, diabetes... he was on 150mg of oxys 3 x a day!!! I saw his son opening his pill box, there was at least 50 tabs/caps and he says he takes exact same thing 3 times a day! he also had colon cancer and had to remove it last year.
God is fair and forgiving, but sometimes God is also punishing for those who deserves it. what i saw last night was not a coincidence... I quickly learned to let the past go and forgive him, and keep him in my prayers. always be a good person to those around you. and always forgive those who's done wrong to you, that's the message I wish to point across to everyone here.
god bless.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Karma happens for sure. I can attest to that.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I have never observed karma in action like that. I wish it worked that way in my life. But most of the A$$h*les I grew up with are still the same today except maybe a few who outgrew it. A couple of the really bad ones ended up alone and sad, but are still pricks just the same. They have not suffered any worse health problems than some of the very best people I know. So while I wish the a$$h*les got punished like that, I have not seen it happen, though I sure do wish it did!

JDUB

JDUB

Mar 26, 2012
Damn good post Myo...I believe the same and I have been in that same type of thing...

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
While many of the a-holes in life don't necessarily suffer physically, they mostly all suffer emotionally because the way they treat people results in them not having any strong, constructive relationships. We all know some people that have people that hang around them, but those people aren't friends, rather they're strategically valuable business relationships. The thing with these types of "friendships" is that they end abruptly once their purpose ends. That's why many of the a-holes, upon coming upon hard times seem to lose all their friends, because none of those people were friends in the first place.

Treat people with love and respect, and put their interests before your own. It's not hard, and it feels great to see and live beyond yourself.

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
some rude awakening moment for me at the wedding party last night. my high school buddy got married and it was a high school reunion.
now there was this dude that everyone hated, a bully who'd take your lunch money, humiliate you front of girls, I hated that asshole. I actually met him as an adult once when I was a bouncer(very big by then) and he showed up to my club. he claimed he was a cop and tried to intimidate me even then. I wanted to kick his ass so bad that bad intentions set PR on my lifts every session for a while.
fast forward to last night....., he shows up in wheel chair, shattered spine and unable to walk since 2004, drop foot, diabetes... he was on 150mg of oxys 3 x a day!!! I saw his son opening his pill box, there was at least 50 tabs/caps and he says he takes exact same thing 3 times a day! he also had colon cancer and had to remove it last year.
God is fair and forgiving, but sometimes God is also punishing for those who deserves it. what i saw last night was not a coincidence... I quickly learned to let the past go and forgive him, and keep him in my prayers. always be a good person to those around you. and always forgive those who's done wrong to you, that's the message I wish to point across to everyone here.
god bless.
Very true an inspiring words. Thank you,
My wife talks about Karma sometimes but I don't buy into the idea of Karma myself. Karma seems like there is some kind of universal score keeper and if you do something wrong then you must rectify that in some way down the road.
As a Christian, bad Karma is called sin. Sin is simply not being in alignment with Gods will. As a Christian we know there is no way we can earn our way into Gods favor. Nothing we do, no matter how good can earn us rights to heaven or whatever you believe. Only through Gods grace through our acceptance of Jesus Christ as our redeemer is the only way we can have justification in the eyes of God. It is through our faith in Jesus we are made whole...not by working off Karma...in my belief.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
The word karma is overused. Most people actually mean "you reap what you sow" in this world. Karma means if you were a bad person in this world, you will be reincarnated to something bad in your next life.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Nope, just called chance and reality. God didn't have anything to do with it. Do you also believe in ghosts?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Very true an inspiring words. Thank you,
My wife talks about Karma sometimes but I don't buy into the idea of Karma myself. Karma seems like there is some kind of universal score keeper and if you do something wrong then you must rectify that in some way down the road.
As a Christian, bad Karma is called sin. Sin is simply not being in alignment with Gods will. As a Christian we know there is no way we can earn our way into Gods favor. Nothing we do, no matter how good can earn us rights to heaven or whatever you believe. Only through Gods grace through our acceptance of Jesus Christ as our redeemer is the only way we can have justification in the eyes of God. It is through our faith in Jesus we are made whole...not by working off Karma...in my belief.
That's not sin. Sin is different from karma. Karma in The Bible if you want to compare, is, if you sow to the flesh, you will reap thorns of the flesh, if you sow to the spirit, you will reap fruits of the spirit. Another passage in The Bible is "do unto others as you want done to you". Those are more in line with "karma" if one would equate.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Thank you for sharing!! Just saw a movie recently that was similar to this story "The Gift". Always a good reminder to stay humble

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Just my .02 cents, Myo, you are correct. It is best, no matter how bad someone pisses you off in your life and in the past to just extend that grace to them and remove yourself from bring around that person, they are still a human being with the same heart and emotions as everyone else. While we all know people are crazy, and they can piss us off, the best is not giving them the time of day, life is short and meant to be lived. Prayer goes a long way, God has his own way of dealing with people and the best way to deal with them. It's not our job.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
The word karma is overused. Most people actually mean "you reap what you sow" in this world. Karma means if you were a bad person in this world, you will be reincarnated to something bad in your next life.
I think they mean "what goes around comes around"....karma

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic