Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Just wondering if it's true that receptors get flooded?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Just wondering if it's true?

I always thought that was the whole point of going on a cruise dosage. (I don't cruise) Can someone tell me what the point of a cruise is if not to recover receptors?

In Powerlifting we typically will cruise to prevent any loss of strength. This is why some cruise at 250, 500 or a gram even... There is nothing scientific about cruising.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
In Powerlifting we typically will cruise to prevent any loss of strength. This is why some cruise at 250, 500 or a gram even... There is nothing scientific about cruising.

But if you don't need to let your receptors rest, then why ever stop blasting? What is the point of lowering the dose?

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
But if you don't need to let your receptors rest, then why ever stop blasting? What is the point of lowering the dose?

same thing as clen, T3 , albuteral, even fat burners. i need to rest on that shit or i dont get any effect

l2play`

l2play`

Oct 27, 2012

I can't help but wonder the exact same question.

I think since the long term negative consequences are largely unknown and dosages could play a role in the extent off damage. It would be wise to spend periods on lower dose whilst cruising allowing the body to recuperate some-what?

This is purely an explanation I'm using to rationalize why we should not be blasting all the time. Would love some more thoughts and insight on the matter!

R

ready2explode

Jan 14, 2013
I think since the long term negative consequences are largely unknown and dosages could play a role in the extent off damage. It would be wise to spend periods on lower dose whilst cruising allowing the body to recuperate some-what?
The harm to the cardiovascular system caused by androgens is dose dependent.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I can't help but wonder the exact same question.

This is purely an explanation I'm using to rationalize why we should not be blasting all the time. Would love some more thoughts and insight on the matter!

This was exactly my train of thought. I still would argue that most blast and cruise because they believe the blast dose will be more effective this way. I am willing to bet if you ask a blast/cruiser why they do it, the answer will not be "for my health."

l2play`

l2play`

Oct 27, 2012
Apart from men with naturally low t levels can any of us say we use steroids for 'health'? Regardless of whether you cycle off or continue to stay on the majority use for vanity.

Personally I've switched over to blasting and cruising. These are my personal reasons and I would never actively encourage someone to follow suit.

1. Fluctuating hormones by yo-yo ing on and off cycle. Having to consume more chemicals, nolvadex, clomid etc. I would rather hold out on these until I need to come off.

2. Pro bodybuilders stay on year round far exceeding doses that are use by the recreational user. They have been able to conceive fine after prolonged 'abuse' cough I meant use.

3. I suffer from a genetic disorder that will kill me long before aas use does.

Unless you completely understand the potential future risks and be ok with being on trt for the rest of your life you should stay away from aas.

l2play`

l2play`

Oct 27, 2012
Your testicles become dormant and shrink, they don't fall off!

Some people recover fine after long term use others take long and some are stuck with permanent low t (trt for life).

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Your testicles become dormant and shrink, they don't fall off!

Some people recover fine after long term use others take long and some are stuck with permanent low t (trt for life).

I think they fall off lol

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Testies testies one two..... three?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic