Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

Just Started Sermorelin, Ipamorelin and Ghrp-2 Tonight....

Sep 11, 2012
Hey everybody just got some more peps from GWP this afternoon. Love that place. Anyways I pinned about an hour, hour and a half ago and got a little flush and nauseous. I pinned 200mcg Ghrp-2, 200mcg sermorelin and 200mcg ipamorelin. I'm gonna cut that in half because I don't want this nasty feeling before bed or insomnia will set in then I'm screwed. So tomorrow this is how I'm gonna go with all my peps:

GHRP-2 250mcg spread out daily
GHRP-6 250mcg spread out daily
Mod Grf (CJC1295} 200mcg spread out daily
Sermorelin 100-200mcg before bed
Ipamorelin 100-200mcg before bed

Just gonna have to see how the sides are doing me to make my adjustments. Anyways if you guys want to share your experiences and maybe a good way to run these let me know. Also if anyone has any idea of how many IUs my regimen would yield let me know. I'm 6'2 255lbs. I know one damn thing these suckers make me like Rip Van Winkle when I take a lot of these. Hopefully it won't be so bad this go around.

Sep 11, 2012
Nothing, anything, somebody, Bueller, Bueller. It's just wild that 1,000 peeps checked it out, but nothing. Come on bros. I would like to hear some experiences and some facts if ya got em. After pinning twice today I feel pretty good. I'll pin the serm and the ipam and ghrp-2 just before bed tonight and see what we got.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
i personally like a higher dose of ghrp's..and yes I do get the shitty feelings from it...but I PERSONALLY react better. I usually hit 400mcg or ghrp6 and ghrp2 with Ipam 3 times daily.

Sep 11, 2012
i personally like a higher dose of ghrp's..and yes I do get the shitty feelings from it...but I PERSONALLY react better. I usually hit 400mcg or ghrp6 and ghrp2 with Ipam 3 times daily.

I do know that your body can absorb a lot more ghrp-2 than ghrp-6, so I've read. I read somewhere that your body can only absorb 300mcg daily and no more than 100mcg at a time. Don't know if that's true just something I read. Out of all the peps I'm taking I never stop taking the ghrp-2 because it helps the liver and kidneys and such, so I've read. I appreciate the post Littlemags.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I've run ghrp-2 and it helped with an injury I had. I didn't run it high somwhere around 150mcg 2x ED. Thinking of running it 3-4x day again and see how I like it.

Keep us updated on how things turn out.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I personally don't believe in peptides..

Sep 11, 2012
I've run ghrp-2 and it helped with an injury I had. I didn't run it high somwhere around 150mcg 2x ED. Thinking of running it 3-4x day again and see how I like it.

Keep us updated on how things turn out.

I feel pretty good now. I've cut the serm and ipam to 100mcg, on the cjc 200mcg daily, ghrp-6 250mcg and ghrp-2 375mcg. Today is the best I felt since I started Monday so I'm staying right here for now. I feel really great, full, pumped and without sides today so I'll keep it like this and see how it goes. BrotherIron, do you have any idea how many IUs of hgh that would yield daily? I think it is relative to the person and how much body fat the person holds and their diet. If you have an idea drop it on me bro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic