Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Just some pics some old some new.

L

Longworthb

Jan 20, 2013
I was close to 230 before I cut for a photoshoot to 220. Then after the injury ended up at 190

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Having knowledge in AAS is cool, but applying it to your own improvement is proof of knowledge, not telling other people how to run cycles. 95% of recommending cycle set-ups is so basic that a rhesus monkey could do it. Getting big without AAS, and then HUGE with AAS, is not easy.

You were 220 in those pics huh? At what height? You look natty in those pics but you've already said that you were at your biggest in them. You said you were 230, cut to 220 and shaved your pits for a photoshoot.

I probably wouldn't be ragging on you if you hadn't talked yourself up like you were special. Food for thought.

L

Longworthb

Jan 20, 2013
I'm 6'1. And i talk myself up because I'm confident in myself. Didnt mean to come off like an arrogant prick lol but now that I look at it i guess it came off that way. I was 220 in the second pic down and I came a long way from where I was. I graduated highschool at probably 165ish an ill never go back to that. I still have a longggg way to go. But hey everyone is a work in progress that's why we're here. I can take constructive criticism. I don't tell people how to run there cycles I just offer what I've learned so they have a less chance of messing themselves up. I wish I would've built a better base before I started aas for sure but I can't change the past it is what it is. I'm far from big but the progress I've made I'm very pleased with. It has given me a better outlook on life and much respect for those who live the lifestyle.

Reactions: SAD
Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
U in Alaska? Saw the dipper, cool if so, I've always thought about getting one.

L

Longworthb

Jan 20, 2013
Nah that was for my grandma. She was always into stars and loved the Big Dipper so when she passed away I got it for her :) recently got it covered tho in favor of putting it on my back with a few more constellations

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic