Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Just for te hell of it...40lbs dumbells

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Yesterday,just for the hell of it..And actaully i do this all the time ..During the day i will pick up some dumbells and just do curls for burn outs...I might do this 1 to 3 times ed ...sometimes i wont...But yesterday i grabed my 40lbs bumbells and did 40 reps with them..My arms felt like they were going to pop.Trust me the last 10 reps i was puffing hard to reach 40....This is a good reason to have dumbells laying around the house...Just to curl them out the blue...dw

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
that is why you are the man DW! the means behind the bis :D

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I keep some 50's around for same purpose, I got them for free. I do random pullup aNd dips

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Yesterday,just for the hell of it..And actaully i do this all the time ..During the day i will pick up some dumbells and just do curls for burn outs...I might do this 1 to 3 times ed ...sometimes i wont...But yesterday i grabed my 40lbs bumbells and did 40 reps with them..My arms felt like they were going to pop.Trust me the last 10 reps i was puffing hard to reach 40....This is a good reason to have dumbells laying around the house...Just to curl them out the blue...dw
you did this becuase if you didnt the 500mg of tren you shot was going to make you either destroy your neighbor or signifacnt other. Gotta let fire out some how lol. I do this with calf raises. sometimes when i walk in the garge ill just climb under the smith machine and go to failure, then pump out as many partials as i can after. my fiance wants to know why im walking like a retard when all i did was carry a laudry basket out there. lol

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Deadweight - it takes unusual methods and approaches to transcend above mediocrity- you serve as an example that everything we seek lies within ourselves - nice !

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Deadweight - it takes unusual methods and approaches to transcend above mediocrity- you serve as an example that everything we seek lies within ourselves - nice !

thanks bro...but im hardly what i use to be .....long as i can maintain im happy..but the bigger part of me allways wants more...dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic